Final Game Assesments of CPA vs. EH

sportsfan0603

Ezell-Harding deserves to proud of this young man. A class act. Going to MTSU on an academic scholarship. I hope he gets on the field as a quarterback.

Good luck to both teams tonight. My keys on the game -

1. Can CPA force Ezell to run the ball? Ezell would prefer to pass.

2. Can Ezell force CPA to throw the ball? CPA would prefer to run.

No prediction from here.

[Edited by Bighurt on 11-22-02 9:42A]

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game could potentially be the game of the year. Don't count out CPA, Ezell won't be able to take CPA's running game this time. With the switch from a downhill runner to a slash tipe running back, CPA won't be stopped. I'm sure that CPA has a little tricks to pull out of Coach Pack's sleeve on defense to keep Ezell confused this time. I predict CPA 21- Ezell-14

I just want to add my 2 cents about JP and say that I am real excited about him being a part of MTSU Football. My daughter came to her senses last year and transferred from that Orange and White School to MTSU so i am looking forward to see JP play in the future. I think their scheme will suit his skills well.

Good Luck to both teams tonite, from a CPA perspective we are proud to be here as everybody dismissed us after an 0-3 start.

I had my suspicions there was something flakey about you Bighurt.

To add a piece of levity let me finish with a UT Joke.

The NCAA decided to clamp down on the 8% UT graduation statistic and demanded that their players be academically tested to play. Phil Fulmer decided the best way to do this would be to get each of his players one by one and have a Public Test at half time.

At half time the first player comes out and the tester has 3 questions for him to answer.

First art, "What is the Color of Your Jersey?" After a few seconds the players responds with some degree of confidence "Orange". The place goes wild.

Second geography, "What state is Knoxville in?". A little longer goes by but the player eventually says Tennessee. There is cheering everywhere.

Third and Final Question Math, "What is 2+2?". The player really has a distressed look on his face and you can see him trying to count on his fingers. Finally after several minutes he says "Four" with a very hesitant voice. At this point all 108,000 fans chant "Give him another chance, give him another chance"

I fear I may have just ruined this thread, but what the heck, it is the actual game that counts now, not our opinions.

Posted by 02:

I think this game could potentially be the game of the year. Don't count out CPA, Ezell won't be able to take CPA's running game this time. With the switch from a downhill runner to a slash tipe running back, CPA won't be stopped. I'm sure that CPA has a little tricks to pull out of Coach Pack's sleeve on defense to keep Ezell confused this time. I predict CPA 21- Ezell-14

Ya 02 they already knew about the runnin back at the beginiing of the week.