Grundy Cascade

bwhite1965

4 hours ago, Pumpkin007 said:

Needs to put the blame on them 5 boys first. 

Them 5 boys are going to get what they deserve now, no excuses for what they did, they’ve earned what they got coming to them, as a survivor of sexual abuse( something that to this date only several people know of)  I’m mortified by Clint’s description of what happened, and I hope they spend years in therapy getting help for a sick act that deserves no sympathy from  anyone...

However,   Them 2 boys that did nothing but get up an go to work day after day, need to not be punished for working hard. 

Suspending them for bettering themselves is a joke.   If what they did was wrong then I wouldn’t want to be right, because I was allowed by many of the same coaches to do the same exact thing routinely.

I also see through that move though, good move principal and board members, school board has to have a great lawyer!!!  Can’t be held liable if you claim they had no permission to be there!!!! 

Edited by ImaSavage

7 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

Them 5 boys are going to get what they deserve now, no excuses for what they did, they’ve earned what they got coming to them, as a survivor of sexual abuse( something that to this date only several people know of)  I’m mortified by Clint’s description of what happened, and I hope they spend years in therapy getting help for a sick act that deserves no sympathy from  anyone...

However,   Them 2 boys that did nothing but get up an go to work day after day, need to not be punished for working hard. 

Suspending them for bettering themselves is a joke.   If what they did was wrong then I wouldn’t want to be right, because I was allowed by many of the same coaches to do the same exact thing routinely.

I also see through that move though, good move principal and board members, school board has to have a great lawyer!!!  Can’t be held liable if you claim they had no permission to be there!!!! 

Why in the world would the 2 Nunley boys be suspended? I recall Jerry Brown, the basketball coach, getting suspended without pay for kids not supposed to be there. Hmmm..why are punishments not the same. A true coach would take the blame and innonceny kids would not be punished. Just another prime example at how corrupt the system is. Just glad the sheriff got wind of this because if not nothing would have been done.