Notre Dame @ Grace Christian Academy-Knoxville

Booger

59 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

You're missing another number if you are giving us your dream girl's figure.  If you're predicting the game could you fill us in on who takes the victory lap?

48....think about that!

Joking aside, I predict a good game. GCA will be up for the game, and home field advantage might cut the final margin to make the final score closer than my prediction.  But I suspect the Irish will control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and barring a skewed TO margin of 2+ or greater in favor of the Rams, the Irish will take home the W.

Heck of a ballgame! Congrats to the Irish on a hard fought win.

It was great meeting the Booger family. Y'all have quite the football team, needless to say. I was proud of our boys for stepping up and making it one heckuva game.

I hope you all had safe travels back to Nooga and all Irish ballers went home in one piece and ready to battle again. Good luck the rest of the "regular" season. 8-)

On to the next week..... We've got to take care of business the next two weeks before we can even think about playoffs. 

2 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I knew Grace would give ND a game. I didn't see this game but I just thought they matchup well with scheme against ND. I was really hoping Grace could pull this one out. 

Sparty didnt nose squat..but wishful thinkin......but respectfully understand why u wood say that considerin u nose u got lucky against them rams....Sparty would after the fact call this game close win it really wasnt.....they hired abuncha refs to try and keep the knoxvile thing alive....but the Irish were lucky enuff to pull it put

..if the Haslams Pilot Petro school played GCA tonight.....they lose by at least 10.....GCA may b takin over the Knoxville Private school row

....how did that Sparty prediction on the McCallie Baylor game work out

Booger just sayin crow_fly_by_wdburns.gif

1 hour ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Heck of a ballgame! Congrats to the Irish on a hard fought win.

It was great meeting the Booger family. Y'all have quite the football team, needless to say. I was proud of our boys for stepping up and making it one heckuva game.

I hope you all had safe travels back to Nooga and all Irish ballers went home in one piece and ready to battle again. Good luck the rest of the "regular" season. 8-)

On to the next week..... We've got to take care of business the next two weeks before we can even think about playoffs. 

PrayForThemWhileURaisem....it was an absolute pleasure to spend time with U and the rest of your Baptist crew.....awesome dudes....hard to fihure how yall lost to Webb....

..if U and Ram ever let that photo op of us go PUBLIC ...Booger will turn the Goon Squad from Aluminum City lose on U

.....Raisem...that boy of Yours is a stud

Booger just sayin :thumb:

9 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

trap game 8-)

9 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Trap game!8-)

u two sexy lipstick wearin Tinheads nose how this works......the Irish kinda got lucky and then they were lucky to survive.....

...Irush had 21 flags throwed on to the field tonight.....3 of them on Coach Fant for bein cross the sideline.....called one longin back cause he was over the caution line...but the Irish did have bout 1.5 hands of stupid agressive penaltys

..that bein said...the Rams ant no joke,,they for real

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

39 minutes ago, Booger said:

u two sexy lipstick wearin Tinheads nose how this works......the Irish kinda got lucky and then they were lucky to survive.....

...Irush had 21 flags throwed on to the field tonight.....3 of them on Coach Fant for bein cross the sideline.....called one longin back cause he was over the caution line...but the Irish did have bout 1.5 hands of stupid agressive penaltys

..that bein said...the Rams ant no joke,,they for real

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

NO!!!NOT PENALITIES AT GCA!!LOL.Hard to win there no doubt.