Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

14 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Do you realize we held Oakland to17 at their place with a Sophomore QB making his first start. How about you just give your team a little credit with out putting the other team down!

YOU HELD US TO 35 SO WHATS YOUR POINT SIR. I CAN ADMIT THAT DEM OWLS DEFENSE IS WEAK AND WE STEAMROLLED YOURS. RB TOO SMALL AND I KNEW WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE WITHOUT THE OTHER. BUT REMEMBER WE SMASHED YO DEFENSE AND WE CUPCAKES. YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SHOOTOUT AGAINST OTHER TEAMS BECAUSE YOU GIVE UP TOO MANY POINTS.

#LOP

Just now, PassiveAggressive said:

DEM OWLS PLAYED WELL DESPITE INJURIES TO MORE THAN JUST QUINN.  FROM ALL THE TALKING AND BRAGGING I JUST THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM MARIVUL. YAL GOT SOME WORK TO DO IF YAL WANT TO MAKE IT BACK TO COOKEVILLE. GOOD LUCK :thumb:

#LOP

#WELOST

#YALGOTLUCKY

Hahaha lucky?? We beat y’all by 20! That ain’t luck. We aren’t preparing for Cookeville. We play one week at a time. 

18 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

YOU HELD US TO 35 SO WHATS YOUR POINT SIR. I CAN ADMIT THAT DEM OWLS DEFENSE IS WEAK AND WE STEAMROLLED YOURS. RB TOO SMALL AND I KNEW WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE WITHOUT THE OTHER. BUT REMEMBER WE SMASHED YO DEFENSE AND WE CUPCAKES. YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SHOOTOUT AGAINST OTHER TEAMS BECAUSE YOU GIVE UP TOO MANY POINTS.

#LOP

6 in 2nd half! 

#ADJUSTMENTS