Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressive said:

AND I LAUGHED AT GREYRIDER TALKIND BOUT HOMERS? REALLY? HE HAS BEEN  COMPLAINING FOR THE LAST TO YRS. ABOUT HOMERS BECAUSE THEY NOT ON HIS SIDE ANYMORE BOO HOO. HOMERS ARE REASONSIBLE FOR ALL THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS. CHECK YOUR DEFENSE.

#LOP

#HOMERS GIVE TDS

#STOP

#2YRS REMOVED 

#ADMITYOURFLAWS

#MOVEON

Passy you are pitiful. Your jealousy is ugly on you. All your little #s mean nothing but how insecure/envious you are. I hope you grow up and move out of that dark basement u r living in. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Does it matter? I understand thats all u got but that is an irrelevant? One better asked of stazr , RR or Oldrebel2

WHAT?? I ASKED A LEGITIMATE QUESTION. DEM OWLS EXPOSED YOU ADMIT IT. WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND HAVE YOU DA BIZZNESS DESPITE INJURY. JUST REMEMBER DEM 35 WAS NOT GARBAGE SECOND STRING TIME. I'M TRYNA GET YOU READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS DO FIX THAT DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS. AND THAT OFFENSE IS OK BUT NOT CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER

PUT THAT ON THE BULLETIN BOARD AND GET BETTER!!

#LOP

#FACTS

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

WHAT?? I ASKED A LEGITIMATE QUESTION. DEM OWLS EXPOSED YOU ADMIT IT. WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND HAVE YOU DA BIZZNESS DESPITE INJURY. JUST REMEMBER DEM 35 WAS NOT GARBAGE SECOND STRING TIME. I'M TRYNA GET YOU READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS DO FIX THAT DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS. AND THAT OFFENSE IS OK BUT NOT CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER

#LOP

#FACTS

But our seconds scored on Dem Owls ALL NIGHT 

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

#LOP

#FACTS

You think we nees some 8th grade educated ebonics speaker to show us anything? Lmao

I try not to say much about officials, but the side judge on the home side last night has a real issue with depth perception.  At least a half dozen of his spots were downright laughable, and amazingly all went one way.  

Just not a good crew.  

Edited by HTV