Friday Main Event LIVE from South Pittsburg!

4 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

I saw on another Website that South PIttsburg went 0-9 in 2000.   Is that correct?    Can't imagine Grider going winless in a season.   Was that forfeits?

I garuntee you Grider played an illegal player.  It was a bunch of mess.  I remember being real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, sportman said:

I as a high school football fan appreciate you all coming down here to do this game.  Your always welcome in Pirate country and you can get in the pressbox,the fieldhouse or on the field anytime you want, no matter what Roy might say. Yall do a great job !!!

Appreciate that!  Look forward to seeing you again!    We are only doing the pregame show.  Were gonna leave the game call to the pros.

4 hours ago, sportman said:

I as a high school football fan appreciate you all coming down here to do this game.  Your always welcome in Pirate country and you can get in the pressbox,the fieldhouse or on the field anytime you want, no matter what Roy might say. Yall do a great job !!!

I garuntee you are full of mess.  Unless you are Grider you cant give this agent man permission to get on Griders field or in that Sherrill mans press box.  You think im joking but im not. 

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you are full of mess.  Unless you are Grider you cant give this agent man permission to get on Griders field or in that Sherrill mans press box.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, looking forward to seeing you Friday.   Are we going to Ronnie's Red Eye after the game?

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:44 PM, FreeAgent11 said:

I can assure you it would not be an improvement... I do color on occasion.  I haven't done play by play but a couple of times about 4 years ago.   We normally carry Tullahoma games on the Duck but their off this week and I thought I might ask the manager about letting Lee and I call this game since we don't have a game lined up.   It would be quite comical, I'm sure....lol

That Sherrill man runs the pressbox - it's got his name on it.  You'll have to get his permission.

11 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Coach Grider said we were good.   I don't have any other contacts up there.   If somebody don't let us in, we'll just run over to Ronnie's Redeye and hang out with Roy...

I garuntee you Grider dont own that Sherrill mans press box.  You better ask him before you set up shop in there.  You think im joking but im not. 

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm sure if you ask Bob Sherrill he will tell you to set up on the far end. I believe Roy, sets right down there anyway to the right of the press box toward the top. 

Barney what kind of mess is this? Dont be telling this durn agent man where I sit.  He will be over there trying to get me on his durn radio show to talk about my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney what kind of mess is this? Dont be telling this durn agent man where I sit.  He will be over there trying to get me on his durn radio show to talk about my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

I've already got a recording of you I'll play Friday, Roy....