McCallie at Baylor (Chattanooga's Rivalry)

Spartan4Life

....you r correct and Booger must retract on that Suck Creek swimmin stuff.....there was a lil bit of a misjudgement with that Azmuth shot from compass of Booger.......The TN River is right there and much morer convenient place to swim

now TNlLongHorn it is obviuos that u didnt feel your feet crawlin up your body towards your mouth and wernt aware of the nonsense that rambled from within about Baylors poor unfair disadvantage and lack of athletes cause of the Chattanooga population  and for that you shall recieve a Luv Booger

....if anywun inculdin yourself (and u may want to take a peek)....goes to The Baylor School Red Raiders web sight u will witness this bit of Championship boastin

WHAT WE'VE WON

Baylor has won more TSSAA state championships than any other school in Tennessee, not to mention titles in non-TSSAA sports crew, fencing, lacrosse, and swimming. Here is a list of state championships dating back to 1962.

Baseball  2003, 2006
 Bowling (Boys)  2002
 Crew   2008
 Cross Country (Boys)   1986, 1988, 1993, 1994, 1999, 2000, 2007, 2008
Cross Country (Girls)  1991, 1995, 1997, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
 Football  1973
 Fencing  2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
 Golf (Boys)  1988, 1989, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000

2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 2015

Golf (Girls)  1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
 2012, 2013
 Lacrosse (Boys)  2010
 Soccer (Boys)  1976, 1979, 1980, 1997, 2000, 2007, 2012
 Soccer (Girls)  1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011
 Softball  1993, 1994, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2011, 2012, 2013
 2015, 2016, 2017
 Swimming (Boys)  1968, 1972, 1974, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986
 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
 1996, 1997, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014
 2015, 2017
 Swimming (Girls)  1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
 Swimming (Combined)  1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2000
 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
 Tennis (Boys) 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1985
1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2016
 Tennis (Girls)  1993, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
 2015, 2016, 2017
 Track (Boys)  2000, 2002
 Track (Girls)  1997 (Relays), 1998, 1999, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
 Volleyball  1997, 1998, 2014
 Wrestling (Traditional)  1962 (Pre-TSSAA), 1978, 1979, 1981, 1999, 2001
 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
 Wrestling (Duals)  2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2014

so how did Baylor win all those championships in all those other sports without athletes

...Maybe.......just maybe its because Baylor football, when it comes to competing against the rest of TN in their classification just ant had or got what it takes ........except for 73' of course

....and lordy son, your only competin gainst a total 6 or 7 in your classification for a championship 

Booger just sayin tumblr_inline_mu029uWEqe1rzqq33.gif

Edited by Booger

Boog ... I won't quote that encyclopedia you posted but I will point out a few facts . You just love to hi-jack everyone's threads and try to be cute but your posts are usually just an attempt at getting attention and you avoid any factual data. I'm pretty sure I already pointed out earlier in the year your obvious bias / jealousy towards Baylor and no matter how cleverly you try to use childish humor that fact isn't lost on anyone . Personal issues aside for the moment .  1) You criticize Baylor every chance you get but yet they beat your beloved Irish pretty badly this year . 2) You criticize their league stating they only have 6-7 teams to compete against . If it is so easy why did Notre Dame get out of d2 years ago ? If it's so easy why didn't you do  better against Baylor this year ? How would you do  against the likes of MBA, Brentwood, Ensworth , McCallie, Mus etc..?  If my memory serves me correctly I've seen you state that Notre Dame is a small school without a lot of boys . In all fairness you would be correct and you shouldn't be expected to beat Baylor with twice as many boys to chose from . The same principal would apply when comparing Baylor to all boys schools that have 2-3 times the number of athletes . Yes, Baylor has been extremely successful in other sports but there is a big difference in fielding teams with 5-15 players as opposed to a sport with 50+. If you don't agree with that then by your standards Notre Dame should be able to compete with anyone .  If you don't think Nashville has a huge advantage in football then you haven't been paying attention . 

55 minutes ago, tnlonghorn said:

Boog ... I won't quote that encyclopedia you posted but I will point out a few facts . You just love to hi-jack everyone's threads and try to be cute but your posts are usually just an attempt at getting attention and you avoid any factual data. I'm pretty sure I already pointed out earlier in the year your obvious bias / jealousy towards Baylor and no matter how cleverly you try to use childish humor that fact isn't lost on anyone . Personal issues aside for the moment .  1) You criticize Baylor every chance you get but yet they beat your beloved Irish pretty badly this year . 2) You criticize their league stating they only have 6-7 teams to compete against . If it is so easy why did Notre Dame get out of d2 years ago ? If it's so easy why didn't you do  better against Baylor this year ? How would you do  against the likes of MBA, Brentwood, Ensworth , McCallie, Mus etc..?  If my memory serves me correctly I've seen you state that Notre Dame is a small school without a lot of boys . In all fairness you would be correct and you shouldn't be expected to beat Baylor with twice as many boys to chose from . The same principal would apply when comparing Baylor to all boys schools that have 2-3 times the number of athletes . Yes, Baylor has been extremely successful in other sports but there is a big difference in fielding teams with 5-15 players as opposed to a sport with 50+. If you don't agree with that then by your standards Notre Dame should be able to compete with anyone .  If you don't think Nashville has a huge advantage in football then you haven't been paying attention . 

WOW! Everything I would have said was right here. I agree 100%. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tnlonghorn said:

probably sumthin like the tune of 419 students to the 4th largest private in the states 730...and its not just the all boys schools that r deprivin u.....youve lost your argument as to why Baylor ant gettin done in Football...and it ant like the Irish have any trophys either....but we Irish fans ant in denial over it

once again Booger shall point out sumthin that has U stumped and denial.....arent all those BOYS socer, BOYS swimmin, BOYS Golf, BOYS Wrestlin, BOYS Tennis and BOYS Runnin Sports played against them ALL BOYS Schools in TN.......Now why is it Baylor cant win the Big One in Football

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

loved everything bout that kid......one the best allround to come thru Chattanooga in a while.....especially Baylor...seen him seperate himself from the boys a bunch.....would even go over to suck creek just to watch him compete when Booger claender let Booger......follow up on that stud even to this day....

....hes still seperatin himself from the boys.......coulda chose a better uniform to wear tho

Booger just sayin usmc-devil-dog-clipart-1.jpg

Edited by Booger

5 hours ago, Booger said:

probably sumthin like the tune of 419 students to the 4th largest private in the states 730...and its not just the all boys schools that r deprivin u.....youve lost your argument as to why Baylor ant gettin done in Football...and it ant like the Irish have any trophys either....but we Irish fans ant in denial over it

once again Booger shall point out sumthin that has U stumped and denial.....arent all those BOYS socer, BOYS swimmin, BOYS Golf, BOYS Wrestlin, BOYS Tennis and BOYS Runnin Sports played against them ALL BOYS Schools in TN.......Now why is it Baylor cant win the Big One in Football

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

You make my head hurt trying to decipher your mangled posts. At least try and speak in complete sentences. Who has 419 students? Who are you even referring to? Im fairly confident the majority of the people viewing these comments would agree you definitely didn't win any arguments.  I already explained the problem with football in Chattanooga as compared to sports that don't require 50 players. its evidently too much for you to comprehend. We are a much smaller market thus meaning we have less athletes to chose from to go to our schools. Its not just Baylor failing to win in football its all schools in Chattanooga so nobody is in denial on this end. Even when your beloved Irish were competing in the public school division and finding inventive ways to give money to kids even though you weren't supposed to you couldn't win it all. Do you not realize everyone knows what was going on over there all those years? Its astonishing to me you are brazen enough to continually hijack everyone's threads with your drivel and push peoples buttons without stopping to think that someone might start naming names and giving examples of the rules circumnavigation. If it wouldnt blow back on some people I like I might talk about the kids I know who couldn't even afford to pay their little league fees or rec league football fee's of $80 but yet can afford to send kids to Notre Dame??  These same kids were as Baptist as they come since they went to church with me their  whole lives but yet they got "catholic discounts", parents worked the gates, etc.. Or we could talk about the kids I know that applied to Mccallie, Baylor  and  some other smaller private  schools but their parents couldn't afford to send them even with financial aide they qualified for. But yet they end up an Notre Dame that cant give financial aide and would have been more expensive than what they would have paid at the schools that were offering financial aide packages. You really should take a break from coacht before someone not as nice as me points out these things including names.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tnlonghorn said:

You make my head hurt trying to decipher your mangled posts. At least try and speak in complete sentences. Who has 419 students? Who are you even referring to? Im fairly confident the majority of the people viewing these comments would agree you definitely didn't win any arguments.  I already explained the problem with football in Chattanooga as compared to sports that don't require 50 players. its evidently too much for you to comprehend. We are a much smaller market thus meaning we have less athletes to chose from to go to our schools. Its not just Baylor failing to win in football its all schools in Chattanooga so nobody is in denial on this end. Even when your beloved Irish were competing in the public school division and finding inventive ways to give money to kids even though you weren't supposed to you couldn't win it all. Do you not realize everyone knows what was going on over there all those years? Its astonishing to me you are brazen enough to continually hijack everyone's threads with your drivel and push peoples buttons without stopping to think that someone might start naming names and giving examples of the rules circumnavigation. If it wouldnt blow back on some people I like I might talk about the kids I know who couldn't even afford to pay their little league fees or rec league football fee's of $80 but yet can afford to send kids to Notre Dame??  These same kids were as Baptist as they come since they went to church with me their  whole lives but yet they got "catholic discounts", parents worked the gates, etc.. Or we could talk about the kids I know that applied to Mccallie, Baylor  and  some other smaller private  schools but their parents couldn't afford to send them even with financial aide they qualified for. But yet they end up an Notre Dame that cant give financial aide and would have been more expensive than what they would have paid at the schools that were offering financial aide packages. You really should take a break from coacht before someone not as nice as me points out these things including names.

Hmmmmm...I know a few myself.  

25 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

Hmmmmm...I know a few myself.  

Now...now....them Catholic schools don't recruit, AND they certainly don't give STEEP DISCOUNTS to otherwise biblically taught "individuals" in their area that seem to just love to play football. That is blasphemous! That wouldn't happen in Chattanooga, AND it surely doesn't happen in Knoxville either, since Cath North is still a public classified athletic program. Y'all should lay off the poor folks trying to do things "right."

If I had $10 for every time I heard that about our school while I was working sticks on the opposing sidelines, I'd be retired already! When in reality, most of our kids are either "lifers" or darn close to that. I can't speak for the priests n nuns programs, but I'd bet they are most likely the same way. Everybody hates the teams beating them....have to be cheating!

4 hours ago, tnlonghorn said:

ant got time to break that run of lingo up.....those Anamorphosis always trip Booger up.....or r  those things called Stenograph......way bove Boogers coprehension neverless

......and Booger was hijackin T way prior to longhorn wantin to engage...

....this hole T thing may cause more seat wigglin than longhorn can get comfortable with

Booger just sayin Boudreauxs_Butt_Paste.jpg