McCallie at Baylor (Chattanooga's Rivalry)

Spartan4Life

On 10/11/2017 at 4:14 PM, tnlonghorn said:

You make my head hurt trying to decipher your mangled posts. At least try and speak in complete sentences. Who has 419 students? Who are you even referring to? Im fairly confident the majority of the people viewing these comments would agree you definitely didn't win any arguments.  I already explained the problem with football in Chattanooga as compared to sports that don't require 50 players. its evidently too much for you to comprehend. We are a much smaller market thus meaning we have less athletes to chose from to go to our schools. Its not just Baylor failing to win in football its all schools in Chattanooga so nobody is in denial on this end. Even when your beloved Irish were competing in the public school division and finding inventive ways to give money to kids even though you weren't supposed to you couldn't win it all. Do you not realize everyone knows what was going on over there all those years? Its astonishing to me you are brazen enough to continually hijack everyone's threads with your drivel and push peoples buttons without stopping to think that someone might start naming names and giving examples of the rules circumnavigation. If it wouldnt blow back on some people I like I might talk about the kids I know who couldn't even afford to pay their little league fees or rec league football fee's of $80 but yet can afford to send kids to Notre Dame??  These same kids were as Baptist as they come since they went to church with me their  whole lives but yet they got "catholic discounts", parents worked the gates, etc.. Or we could talk about the kids I know that applied to Mccallie, Baylor  and  some other smaller private  schools but their parents couldn't afford to send them even with financial aide they qualified for. But yet they end up an Notre Dame that cant give financial aide and would have been more expensive than what they would have paid at the schools that were offering financial aide packages. You really should take a break from coacht before someone not as nice as me points out these things including names.

letter rip tater chip

Booger just sayin whipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 hours ago, plato said:

McCallie crushes Baylor in a lopsided 40-14 victory. 

careful with your choice of words Sir....Sparty and Longhorn may take offense to that word lopsided after they talked bout the lack of athletes vailible in chattanooga.....musta been coachin that caused that thrashin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

6 hours ago, Booger said:

careful with your choice of words Sir....Sparty and Longhorn may take offense to that word lopsided after they talked bout the lack of athletes vailible in chattanooga.....musta been coachin that caused that thrashin

Lopsided, crushing defeat, dismantling or domination. Whatever your choice of word(s) to describe what happened last night. I’m sure it was much worse in person than on TV. 

14 minutes ago, plato said:

Lopsided, crushing defeat, dismantling or domination. Whatever your choice of word(s) to describe what happened last night. I’m sure it was much worse in person than on TV. 

one thing is for sure......what ever it has got at least couple ladys curled up in a corner sukin their hitch today.....Tornados did good

Booger just sayin :thumb:

This Baylor team is missing the IT factor. It's the first time I've watched at Baylor team and not feel like they are together as one team. I have ideas of what some of it could be but I will keep those private. Overall Baylor just could not stop the run. Baylor got McCallie into four of five fourth downs and McCallie went and got it every single time. Nothing more disheartening then a team running it down your throat. The time of possession was the most lopsided I've seen in a game in a while. I would guess McCallie had the ball 35+ minutes of the game. Unfortunately for Baylor this rivalry is trending to McCallie the next two to three years unless Baylor finds a way to get some more athletes in their junior, sophomore, and freshman classes. 

On a side note. A McCallie DB broke his leg bad on a fluke play. He jumped up to defend a pass and it just snapped. It was poking out at like a 90 degree angle. Looked awful. I hope he is okay. 

McCallie has got to learn to keep their tempers/composure. They had multiple personal fouls, late hits, taunting, etc. I would have liked to see just a little more class from the Blue Tornado. They gave Baylor 60 yards of personal fouls on two separate drives. They were ALL legit. 

On 10/12/2017 at 10:39 PM, oldwiseone said:

Booger - (teeth grind) - I have no idea what your deal is, but at least get it right - it's the Blue Tornado, not Tornados. It's OK that you are weird, just please be accurate.

congrats oldwiseone on the Tornados win......sounds like they had just enuff freewillin lose agressive attitude to dominate sumbody