AA Regions 5 and 6 Playoff Picture

@38320

1 minute ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

i didnt know numbers sorry. its how i would say it to you in person. if you're offended ill erase it. u have to erase the quote too. let me know. it was a way to identify not a criticism. 

Its all good man . jus hit a nerve a lil. Wr 37. And Rb 45 . is that whonur talking bout .

what killed me was the QB's ability to wait and see what was given to him and adjust very quickly. it was almost as if you couldn't be correct in what you did. Forrest played hard and smart. The QB just adjusts and takes what's there. the 1st TD of the second half was a simple play action. everyone bit and he hit the kid over the top and that was all she wrote. it was against my team but i loved the basic football excellence you guys had. thats the truth and i told yall before i give credit where its due.   

6 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

what killed me was the QB's ability to wait and see what was given to him and adjust very quickly. it was almost as if you couldn't be correct in what you did. Forrest played hard and smart. The QB just adjusts and takes what's there. the 1st TD of the second half was a simple play action. everyone bit and he hit the kid over the top and that was all she wrote. it was against my team but i loved the basic football excellence you guys had. thats the truth and i told yall before i give credit where its due.   

Thanks man . and yea the qb is very smart he will force it if needs be but for the most part he will see what the def gives him.