DB goes to Hardin Valley

johndeere

23 hours ago, catswild said:

Very serious question. The way you verbally assault your own coach, I assumed that would consider anyone to be an upgrade. 

LOL! "verbal assault" How dramatic!  Is that what they call it in the Snowflake world? The only person I've "verbally assaulted" on here is you. And you're a moron so it fits. LMAO!

12 hours ago, catswild said:

You are a man with great conventional wisdom my friend...but you don't know WaCoLoCo! He humiliates and verbally assaults his own coach on here with such regularity that I thought he would want ANYONE else other than the current coach.

"Verbal Assault"  Can you get arrested for "Verbal Assault" ?  I wonder if you could knock a guy out with a "Verbal Assault". I bet I could knock catswild out with one word. 

Coach sensabaugh did a great job last year as an assistant and the players loved him. All of the players. So as a fan I would like to see that happen whenever coach Clark decides that his time is over, which he deserves by the way to decide when he is done. Gerald is a great football mind and won't have any problems as we have one of the best school systems in the state with great opportunities for fundraisers and parents who love to help with funds of the team. It would be exciting to watch him lead that team one day in my opinion! Great motivator to the kids

1 hour ago, JaymurrDB said:

Coach sensabaugh did a great job last year as an assistant and the players loved him. All of the players. So as a fan I would like to see that happen whenever coach Clark decides that his time is over, which he deserves by the way to decide when he is done. Gerald is a great football mind and won't have any problems as we have one of the best school systems in the state with great opportunities for fundraisers and parents who love to help with funds of the team. It would be exciting to watch him lead that team one day in my opinion! Great motivator to the kids

I would rather see GC continue for 25 years than to see GS become head coach, or any coach at DB.  He has proven who he is in the devisiveness he has caused.  In regards to his flash in the pan as simulated assistant coach at DB is concerned, 2 Corinthians 11:14 pretty much describes that situation.  So stop promoting him here. I have my reasons for these comments.  It has to do with a certain past history on his part. This and the other GS threads just need to stop. Just my opinion.

14 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

I would rather see GC continue for 25 years than to see GS become head coach, or any coach at DB.  He has proven who he is in the devisiveness he has caused.  In regards to his flash in the pan as simulated assistant coach at DB is concerned, 2 Corinthians 11:14 pretty much describes that situation.  So stop promoting him here. I have my reasons for these comments.  It has to do with a certain past history on his part. This and the other GS threads just need to stop. Just my opinion.

I'm interested in knowing your reasons because my reasons are because of a first hand account on how good of a coach the guy is. In a high school football coach you want a winner and you want a coach that can turn boys into men. Gerald is good at making players accountable. He made every single defensive back accountable, not just on the field either. What you're doing off the field to get better. He was attempting to help kids have a better future too. How many Crockett kids did he take on an unofficial visit it etsu? It was too many for me to remember off the top of my head. He's really good at breaking down film as well. There are some things that he sees that other coaches don't because of the speed in which he once played at. Who wants a coach that doesn't care about what's going on in the school building. He has shown he cares. He builds relationships too. 

8 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You smell like catfish.

Your brilliance is overwhelming!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

After getting to know you better and understanding just how smart you are (LOl LOL LOL LOL), I've decided that your verbal assaults on your coach are actually providing him job security, so keep it up. If I were one of the powers in the DB school system, I would fire your coach in a heartbeat if you actually supported him...but the fact that you want him gone would make me keep him indefinitely. If the power people at DB have good sense, then they feel the same way!!!!!  So keep assaulting your coach....because that's the very reason that he will keep his job!!!  Good job WaCoLoCo!!!!!!!