DB goes to Hardin Valley

johndeere

All the talk about who should be the next coach at UT,I have completely understood.As to DB and the future,that should be something that is talked about at the end of the season because there will be no change during the season and most importantly,this team is loaded with talented seniors that are playing their last high school football .For this team and this senior class, there is hope to end on a great note and a chance to make a super run come playoff time.

9 hours ago, JaymurrDB said:

I'm interested in knowing your reasons because my reasons are because of a first hand account on how good of a coach the guy is. In a high school football coach you want a winner and you want a coach that can turn boys into men. Gerald is good at making players accountable. He made every single defensive back accountable, not just on the field either. What you're doing off the field to get better. He was attempting to help kids have a better future too. How many Crockett kids did he take on an unofficial visit it etsu? It was too many for me to remember off the top of my head. He's really good at breaking down film as well. There are some things that he sees that other coaches don't because of the speed in which he once played at. Who wants a coach that doesn't care about what's going on in the school building. He has shown he cares. He builds relationships too. 

I'm not a DB guy so my opinion doesn't matter...but I'll give it anyway. He may be a great guy and a great mentor. He may make his players held accountable...that is commendable.  But he still needs to mature some, stay off of social media, and know what to say, and what not to say publicly. Until he learns those things, his other attributes will be overshadowed by his immaturity.

2 hours ago, catswild said:

I'm not a DB guy so my opinion doesn't matter...but I'll give it anyway. He may be a great guy and a great mentor. He may make his players held accountable...that is commendable.  But he still needs to mature some, stay off of social media, and know what to say, and what not to say publicly. Until he learns those things, his other attributes will be overshadowed by his immaturity.

You should of ended your post at "my opinion doesn't matter"

4 hours ago, catswild said:

Your brilliance is overwhelming!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

After getting to know you better and understanding just how smart you are (LOl LOL LOL LOL), I've decided that your verbal assaults on your coach are actually providing him job security, so keep it up. If I were one of the powers in the DB school system, I would fire your coach in a heartbeat if you actually supported him...but the fact that you want him gone would make me keep him indefinitely. If the power people at DB have good sense, then they feel the same way!!!!!  So keep assaulting your coach....because that's the very reason that he will keep his job!!!  Good job WaCoLoCo!!!!!!!

.........and that's the reason you're selling flowers in the parking lot at Wal-Mart.

2 hours ago, jhilts said:

Don Quixote still tilting at windmills and posting childish insults. But hey, you're almost to 10,000 worthless posts. So you got that going for you.

You just need to stick to doing Stacy's laundry and stop with the stalking. It's not very attractive for you. Have you baked any cookies lately?

2 hours ago, catswild said:

You're in over your head with me!  Go back to the losers that you can intimidate!!!!!!!

In over my head? You do understand this is just a message board right? There's nothing to get in over my head with. I've got 9,623 post here and can double that just screwing with your head if that's the way you want to play it. I can do this until the end of time so go ahead and give it your best shot. You'll end up in the pound. 

4 hours ago, catswild said:

My credibility goes up with one of your attacks! 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Keep the verbal assaults coming....!!!!!!!

Credibility for what?  You think you're going to win some kind of prize?  Is CoachT giving out points or something?  Maybe like Green Stamps that you can trade in for a nice fruit bowl? Or in your situation maybe just a case of cat food. 

Also you're over using the LOL's. Just one LOL is enough to let everyone know you're laughing.

Sorry if I offended you with this terrible "VERBAL ASSAULT" !

Edited by WaCoJaCo

3 hours ago, jhilts said:

Don Quixote still tilting at windmills and posting childish insults. But hey, you're almost to 10,000 worthless posts. So you got that going for you.

Hey bird brain, I forgot to ask. If my post are worthless, what are yours worth. Are some people getting paid to post here? I know I can always depend on you reading every post I put on here and sometimes you muster up enough smarts to form a sentence to reply. That should be worth something. Gets you out of the laundry room for a few minutes.