Bradley hosts William Blount for Senior Night

alt1958

Went out to William Blount last night to enjoy watching the younger players get their chance last night to play for both sides.  I was running about ten minutes late but the officials showed up 45 minutes late so I didn't miss anything.  Even though Maryville won 41-6,  I really don't put much stock in those contest because so much changes in two years. Was very impressed with kids from both sides.  I was surprised that the head coach for WB wasn't there unless someone can correct me and I'm wrong but I didn't see him at all considering this is the future your hoping to build this program on. Derek Hunt was there for Maryville and I saw Mr. Cupp and his sidekick which are true WB faithful fans but no Shad. I know very few times when GQ was here he rarely missed those games. After this week chances are very good WB will be 0-9 which I do not like because I have plenty of good friends that have kids there that play and wish them only the best. 

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Went out to William Blount last night to enjoy watching the younger players get their chance last night to play for both sides.  I was running about ten minutes late but the officials showed up 45 minutes late so I didn't miss anything.  Even though Maryville won 41-6,  I really don't put much stock in those contest because so much changes in two years. Was very impressed with kids from both sides.  I was surprised that the head coach for WB wasn't there unless someone can correct me and I'm wrong but I didn't see him at all considering this is the future your hoping to build this program on. Derek Hunt was there for Maryville and I saw Mr. Cupp and his sidekick which are true WB faithful fans but no Shad. I know very few times when GQ was here he rarely missed those games. After this week chances are very good WB will be 0-9 which I do not like because I have plenty of good friends that have kids there that play and wish them only the best. 

I didn’t see Shad either. Our entire staff was their though. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, williebgovs04 said:

Man RW87 you add so much to every thread... You seriously should look into picking up a hobby that makes you happier(you seem so bitter about everything), or take a break from the T and see if that helps you.

When did you become the ruler of the T?  I don’t answer to you boy. Why don’t you worry about yourself and quite sending threatening emails to the most faithful of the Gov fans. 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Upvote 1

Williebgovs I liked them high tech headfones you were using last night. You looked mighty impotent eh I mean important out there on the sidelines. They say you tell alot about a program by who they let out on the sidelines. You should have worn you some of those joggers like that other guy was wearing ...thats what the 14 yr olds wear.  And well I could tell alot about it by what wass on the sidelines. Is that where you spent your time when you were in HS.?

Edited by GREYRIDERx