Bradley hosts William Blount for Senior Night

alt1958

33 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Williebgovs I liked them high tech headfones you were using last night. You looked mighty impotent eh I mean important out there on the sidelines. They say you tell alot about a program by who they let out on the sidelines. You should have worn you some of those joggers like that other guy was wearing ...thats what the 14 yr olds wear.  And well I could tell alot about it by what wass on the sidelines. Is that where you spent your time when you were in HS.?

Thanks... I guess. I'm not an important guy at all just supportive of the team and my school.  Ive watched plenty of Football games on the MHS sideline also, sooo what does that say...

22 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Sooooooo back to the real topic that it's suppose to be for. Real question outside of WB bashers or won't tell the truth. Is their anyone we should be concerned about for the game? Will Bradley be able to start resting players early if possible to get ready for the big show down next week? 

Running clock  to start the third quarter. Yes your starters will rest. 

Just now, BarneySox2007 said:

Question of the day!   William Blount Old Timers beat the Heritage Old Timers last Saturday Night in a football game. Could they possibly qualify this as a win in case they lose to Stone Memorial? I really don't want to see then go 0-10. The losing team picture of Heritage.11wetf9.jpg

This is a moral victory. 

2 hours ago, williebgovs04 said:

I tell u what Barney you just keep making these tasteless post. You are a straight up clown. 

Please shoot me an email so we can further discuss(no chance of that you will continue to hide behind the screen).

I'll do you one better than that, the next time I see you we can have a pow wow face to face. I know who you are and I started to yell at you last night but you were walking around in a world all by yourself with earphones in looking at your phone. I was telling the crew beside me I bet you were reading "The Word of The Day."

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'll do you one better than that, the next time I see you we can have a pow wow face to face. I know who you are and I started to yell at you last night but you were walking around in a world all by yourself with earphones in looking at your phone. I was telling the crew beside me I bet you were reading "The Word of The Day."

That would be great.  If u are out tonight I'll be playing tennis at sandy springs. ( I am serious I would love to meet ya and talk) 

31 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

That would be great.  If u are out tonight I'll be playing tennis at sandy springs. ( I am serious I would love to meet ya and talk) 

I came an inch of coming down last night when you and Scott were on the sidelines and the next time I looked he was gone. RW will tell you that. You and Scott do a great job on the games and I've watched a few this year and your very knowledgeable about the rules which you brought up against McMinn County on one play and I'm sure you remember which one I am talking about. The one thing you don't know about me is that I do pull for all the Blount County teams and know as many parents and kids on each team as I do Maryville.  I could hear through your voices the other night that this has to be very frustrating to see the same mistakes over and over game after game.  You don't know how bad I was hoping they would make a come back the other night when it was four touchdowns to WB's 2 and it really was starting to look good and then kaboom the bottom fell out again and McMinn scored and that was that.