Loudon vs Marion Co

Redskin15

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

#8 would definitely be the best player on the field

Well I guess we can disagree, but the stats speak for them self, QB has like 30 total TD's this year, and the linebacker is a stud offenses have been trying to run to the opposite side all year and he is still making plays in the backfield, and I've been told by people who have seen all tree play.

6 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Well I guess we can disagree, but the stats speak for them self, QB has like 30 total TD's this year, and the linebacker is a stud offenses have been trying to run to the opposite side all year and he is still making plays in the backfield, and I've been told by people who have seen all tree play.

Dont know much about the linebacker, i am sure he is good but i doubt he could catch 8.  The Qb is good , especially for a sophomore no doubt.  Who is the linebacker getting looks from?   Oh yeah, and Have you asked your coach about requesting a different region so he can dodge the Tyners and Marions this year?  

14 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Dont know much about the linebacker, i am sure he is good but i doubt he could catch 8.  The Qb is good , especially for a sophomore no doubt.  Who is the linebacker getting looks from?   Oh yeah, and Have you asked your coach about requesting a different region so he can dodge the Tyners and Marions this year?  

I don't know who's looking a the linebacker he's was 5A region defensive player of the year last year at Rhea Co and I don't know the young man, but I'm sure he is being looked at.

Marion and Meigs have a lot of football to be played before we can even talk about this game if it happens but I would like to see Marion and Meigs make it that far.

and I've had 8# is really really good.

On 10/21/2017 at 11:35 AM, payner410 said:

Got to blame it on the refs!!!! Welcome to what we have to put up with Week after week! Reminds me of week 4 and how bad the refs were in that game.

How many times we got to beat you before you realize your NOT very good! Get over it! Wasn't blaming the refs, they were bad for both teams! We got outplayed!