Mr. Football Nominees for 4A

FridayMainEvent

I apologize if there is already a thread on this, but I didn't see one.   I got my ballot this week and would like some input of who is worthy.    Please include School, Name and most importantly, their jersey numbers (this is what we turn in on the ballot).   Any stats to support your nominee appreciated.    This year, only one Mr. Football per class so nominate backs and lineman here along with any kicker you deem worthy (Only one award for entire State at kicker).  Thanks

Mike Molder

Friday Main Event

18 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

I apologize if there is already a thread on this, but I didn't see one.   I got my ballot this week and would like some input of who is worthy.    Please include School, Name and most importantly, their jersey numbers (this is what we turn in on the ballot).   Any stats to support your nominee appreciated.    This year, only one Mr. Football per class so nominate backs and lineman here along with any kicker you deem worthy (Only one award for entire State at kicker).  Thanks

Mike Molder

Friday Main Event

Cade Ballard #2 Greeneville High School. 96-122  completions (79%) with 21Td passes and 4 int.  470 yards rushing and 7Td's.  Hasn't played in 2nd half of  half the games this year. Has beaten Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett, Morritown West, and Elizabethton are the biggest wins of the season

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Cade Ballard #2 Greeneville High School. 96-122  completions (79%) with 21Td passes and 4 int.  470 yards rushing and 7Td's.  Hasn't played in 2nd half of  half the games this year. Has beaten Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett, Morritown West, and Elizabethton are the biggest wins of the season

He's already on my ballot.  Thanks

Seth Carlisle QB/FS - Macon County #15

1050 yards passing 12 TD's

1192 yards rushing 17 TD's

Also plays safety on defense. Has over 30 tackles and an Interception return for TD.

4.0 GPA with offers from Navy and TN Tech.

Edited by Footballguru05
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Mike Molder

Friday Main Event

Stanton Martin, Anderson County, QB, #9

Stanton Martin Stats Through 6 Games!