Cannon vs Whitwell

Indian

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TigerfootballFan said:

They had some good looking kids. They deserve better from a coaching standpoint. 

The running back is real good  athlete,  he has good forward lean when he runs, he runs hard, makes one cut and lives with it, kid would be a good back on a better team.

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We're you at this one too? LMBO

Yea couldn’t resist lol

11 minutes ago, madmolly said:

Whitwell Class A RBS Class A Moore county Class A don't do much good to drop down does it. Start at the top if you want a better product on the field Cannon would never stand for this it was roundball.

I agree starts with coaching. Cannon had some good players they could develop. Not saying they would have a winning season every year but the would win more than they are now.

53 minutes ago, madmolly said:

Whitwell Class A RBS Class A Moore county Class A don't do much good to drop down does it. Start at the top if you want a better product on the field Cannon would never stand for this it was roundball.

They'd still have it tough but there would be a better chance of wins against teams like Pickett County in the region, or having a 10 game non region schedule to play teams like Sale Creek etc that are still building. Not talking about getting them into the playoffs, I just wouldnt want to see them drop their program. Other teams could benefit it from it too, some have less than 10 wins over the previous 5 years.

To build a program you would first have to gather people together that have a clue has how to do it. Current leadership has no idea of a real program.I believe that they could not tell you how to win because they do not k now how they lost. The whole deal is a joke and how people stand for it I quit trying to solve that problem. They will be back next season if anyone shows up to take this abuse.

I think it should be an option for such teams, 2 seasons at a time. If they win 50 Percent or more of games against teams the same size or smaller, they go back to their original region. It wouldn't be unfair to the teams they or others would be facing in the smaller region, actually they'd probably still be the underdog in most matchups.

Playing a nonregion schedule might be even more beneficial. 

Either way, you probably would have more coaching candidates if they know there's a better chance to win and build , and more players should come out/stick with it.