Brad Lee Centrull comes two 825

STARSNBARS

16 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Well buddy, I'll give ya credit on that one. You're right bout RB. That's one thing that has stopped Bradley from great on offense to excellent. We just don't have a Quinn or Jones with that talent and speed to help us out. That will be another reason we won't beat Maryville. In order to beat them or stay close, you have got to have a really good RB that can break away from them. 

THE FIRST THING YOU GOT TO DO IS BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL WIN. MARIVUL DON'T SCARE NOBODY! THAT DEFENSE GOT SOME SWISS CHEESE IN IT. AND COBB AINT NO QUINN!! YOU GOT A GOOD QB BEAT THEM THRU THE AIR!! 

I WAS GOING TO LEAVE MARIVUL ALONE BUT THEY MADE FUN OF MY OWLS LAST NIGHT

SO I HOPE DA BEARZ TAKE THEM TO THE WOODSHED!!

#LOP

#l BELIEVE DA BAAD NEWS BEARZ WILL WIN!!!:hungry:

Da Bears will have to play the best game of their careers to win this game but unlike most years in the past, there may be a real chance to win. This .is for all the marbles.. the Region Championshipon is on the line. Been a long time since the Bears have gone into a single game with that on the line. Maryville has not lost a home game since 2001, I think is right. 

Bradley's offense is not the same as last year, although Maryville didn't see Cole Copland, but rather faced our current QB in his first start... this year he has 8 starts under his belt and a group of receivers and running backs that are used to him and he is used to them. He has been very efficient and has like a 74% completion percentage on his passing.

Defense may be the best we have had in a while with 3 years under their belt in the 3-4 alignment. and are experienced and aggressive. 

While not totally healthy the injury list is much smaller this year as well so Bradley in the this contest as healthy as they have ever been at this stage of the season.

Gonna be a great game

1 hour ago, alt1958 said:

Da Bears will have to play the best game of their careers to win this game but unlike most years in the past, there may be a real chance to win. This .is for all the marbles.. the Region Championshipon is on the line. Been a long time since the Bears have gone into a single game with that on the line. Maryville has not lost a home game since 2001, I think is right. 

Bradley's offense is not the same as last year, although Maryville didn't see Cole Copland, but rather faced our current QB in his first start... this year he has 8 starts under his belt and a group of receivers and running backs that are used to him and he is used to them. He has been very efficient and has like a 74% completion percentage on his passing.

Defense may be the best we have had in a while with 3 years under their belt in the 3-4 alignment. and are experienced and aggressive. 

While not totally healthy the injury list is much smaller this year as well so Bradley in the this contest as healthy as they have ever been at this stage of the season.

Gonna be a great game

No, Maryville lost to Alcoa in 2010 at home. It wasn’t a region game though. 

14 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

THE FIRST THING YOU GOT TO DO IS BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL WIN. MARIVUL DON'T SCARE NOBODY! THAT DEFENSE GOT SOME SWISS CHEESE IN IT. AND COBB AINT NO QUINN!! YOU GOT A GOOD QB BEAT THEM THRU THE AIR!! 

I WAS GOING TO LEAVE MARIVUL ALONE BUT THEY MADE FUN OF MY OWLS LAST NIGHT

SO I HOPE DA BEARZ TAKE THEM TO THE WOODSHED!!

#LOP

#l BELIEVE DA BAAD NEWS BEARZ WILL WIN!!!:hungry:

Maryville hasn’t lost at home in 7 years and that was to a team that dominates in the state championships year after year. How long has it been since Pootawah lost at home?? Oh wait never mind, I was there...:)

• Upvote 1

Well, the wheels didn't come off. Murvil is playing for a region title and lots of playoff home games on Friday -in a home game.. It's a familiar situation for them. Has anything changed from losing the record-setting old ball coach? Yes and no. The old guy changed the high school game, shifted the landscape so to speak. Gonna be hard for the young guy to shift anything. THe old guy won a ton of games with more talent and won some biggest games with less talent. The young guy is doing the same. The old guy  was admired for sportsmanship. The young guy is an unbelievably classy competitor. The old guy had a lot of experience(s). The young guy appears to be enjoying making of his own experience(s) each Friday night. Time will tell if the young guy wins 250, but he is off to a great start and time is on his side. Congrats to the young ball coach for the successes to this point of the season. Every game from here on out gets bigger every week. He has them building toward their best ball of the season. Hopefully these next few weeks will be fun for young coach. It's definitely gonna be fun for some old fans to watch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Well, the wheels didn't come off. Murvil is playing for a region title and lots of playoff home games on Friday -in a home game.. It's a familiar situation for them. Has anything changed from losing the record-setting old ball coach? Yes and no. The old guy changed the high school game, shifted the landscape so to speak. Gonna be hard for the young guy to shift anything. THe old guy won a ton of games with more talent and won some biggest games with less talent. The young guy is doing the same. The old guy  was admired for sportsmanship. The young guy is an unbelievably classy competitor. The old guy had a lot of experience(s). The young guy appears to be enjoying making of his own experience(s) each Friday night. Time will tell if the young guy wins 250, but he is off to a great start and time is on his side. Congrats to the young ball coach for the successes to this point of the season. Every game from here on out gets bigger every week. He has them building toward their best ball of the season. Hopefully these next few weeks will be fun for young coach. It's definitely gonna be fun for some old fans to watch.

Wow post of the week! Good stuff Mr. X

1 hour ago, strongx said:

:thumb:.....

Image result for smokey robinson i second that emotion gif