The Ridgers @ Fulton

SweetScience

5 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

TBH with you I'm just going by common opponent score comparisons, that's it. I also give them an edge because they do have the better QB and the game is @ Fulton. Other than that I don't know a dern thing about them. I do know they'll have speed. That's a given.

If you go by scores/common opponents, then we are in trouble!!! 

Watched Fulton play CC and saw OR play Knox West. I think this will be a very close game. Both teams are loaded with athletes and seem evenly matched from that standpoint. I may get killed by some OR fans, but I think it's going to come down late game execution and coaching, and with those two factors I'm gonna give the edge to the Falcons, and Rob Black. My prediction is: Fulton 31 - OR 27.

3 minutes ago, atrisk said:

So Hog, who you got and by how much in the CC vs. WEST game? Or do you care? And where's that CC/ West thread? I know that's alot of questions, so I'll stop.

Don't be hating!!!after last week's performance I really don't know ..we can beat them but seems like our team gets intimidated in key games..

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

CC and West are for 3rd and 4th place, that's a big game.  Where's the thread?  I think CC knows it's over with for them.  If they win they go to Rhea County again and if they lose they go to Catholic.   That's probably why there's no thread.  

Your probably right !!! But I hope you don't think you all are making a run..lol,lol you will get a participation trophy just like us and that's a fact ..

Just now, hogdogger said:

Your probably right !!! But I hope you don't think you all are making a run..lol,lol you will get a participation trophy just like us and that's a fact ..

You are right, but it will be fun trying.  It is a tough road for all of us.  Anybody that comes out of the East will have to go through Oak Ridge, Fulton, West, Rhea, and Catholic.  (although a couple of those will have to play each other in the playoffs).