The Ridgers @ Fulton

SweetScience

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, Elwoodoakridge said:

Fulton by 2 scores. Since Coach Gaddis has been back, with all the talent and speed he has had, Oak Ridge has not peaked at the end of the season. 

If you are who your name says you are, then you should worry about the Grace coach. I can criticize Gaddis and Oak Ridgers can, but why don't you stick with your coach at Grace.

4 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

the loser of this game will have to more than likely go on the road in round 2 and play Catholic, which both teams obviously want to avoid until round 3. I'll say falcons 34-20.

I really don't follow Fulton and know very little about them. I just have seen their scores and highlights on the news. I know they beat CC and West a lot worse than OR did.  That worries me a little but you can't always go by scores against common opponents

6 minutes ago, catswild said:

I really don't follow Fulton and know very little about them. I just have seen their scores and highlights on the news. I know they beat CC and West a lot worse than OR did.  That worries me a little but you can't always go by scores against common opponents

Malone is a weapon at QB, three year starter-duel threat. #6 is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. 22 didn’t play against us but he’s a great receiver and safety. You will have to double team him. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

19 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Malone is a weapon at QB, three year starter-duel threat. #6 is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. 22 didn’t play against us but he’s a great receiver and safety. You will have to double team him. 

Thank you RW. I've heard about the QB since he was a freshman.  Thanks for the other two numbers.  Now I'll know who to watch!