The Ridgers @ Fulton

SweetScience

35 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Hopefully we can hold Fulton under 50 and sniff the EZ. In all seriousness, I don't expect us to win, but I don't think it'll be a blowout by any means either. If we don't win, that's ok, we will just stomp their a** on the hardwood later on in the year lol

I anticipate a good football game.  Both teams have come a long way since the season began.  

I hope for a good game.  Malone is the best QB in 5A and has some good receivers to throw it to.  He has shown that if he gets in a groove, he is almost impossible to stop.  On offense, we will have to deal with the constant blitzing up front.  Also, we must take care of the football and not give Fulton a short field.  We have good speed on defense, but we have to tackle well and limit the big plays; make them earn their yards.

6 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Malone is a weapon at QB, three year starter-duel threat. #6 is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. 22 didn’t play against us but he’s a great receiver and safety. You will have to double team him. 

You hit on 3 good players.. don't think #6 Will be ready though .. he was out against West .. looks like a bad hammy and we will definitely miss him.  Probably 1 of our top 2 guys .. #22 was back and showed out .. the QB has a lot of targets .. #2 , #3 , #22, #11, #9 .. will need to run it some ..thats where #6 would have helped .. but if he was able to play I would say it would be mostly at LB but the way he hobbles around I wouldn't expect it .. I would hold him out till 2nd round of playoffs .. 

2 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

You hit on 3 good players.. don't think #6 Will be ready though .. he was out against West .. looks like a bad hammy and we will definitely miss him.  Probably 1 of our top 2 guys .. #22 was back and showed out .. the QB has a lot of targets .. #2 , #3 , #22, #11, #9 .. will need to run it some ..thats where #6 would have helped .. but if he was able to play I would say it would be mostly at LB but the way he hobbles around I wouldn't expect it .. I would hold him out till 2nd round of playoffs .. 

I didn’t know he was hurt. Yes he’s a great player. Senior I hope?? Lol 

3 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Awe Catswild doesnt like me or my prediction? Lol

92 Dragon, there is not an Oak Ridger alive who likes your prediction of a Fulton win by 21+ points. I don't know you so I will not say I don't like you. LOL.

RWR! I know the players are excited for Friday to get here, just hope they use this week to get better and don't take a single drill off. Time to bust that Wildcat butt. Easy for me to say, I never wore the uniform :D.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:07 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am excited about the Fulton game and I am thinking of writing a special post for the game.

Based on a Visit from St. Nicholas bt C.C. Moore

'Twas the night before Fulton, when all through the football field not a Falcon was stirring, not even a Wildcat.

The uniforms were hung in the lockers with care, In hopes Coach Gaddis would soon be there,

The fans were nestled all in their seats; While visions of touchdowns danced in their heads.

When out on the field there arose such a roar, I sprang from my seat to see what was a matter. The Friday Night Lights shown on the gridiron a luster of midday to the players below, When what to my Cardinal and Gray eyes did appear,

But a formation of eleven talented Wildcats. With a strong QB, so lively and quick I knew in a moment he must be Johnny Stewart. He shouted to his players and called them by name, Now Jordan, now Kai'Reese, now Caleb and Jeremy. On Romano, on Carson and Adarius, Herbert and Isaac, on Willie.

To the end zone, to the house, to pay dirt! Now rush away rush away, rush away all.

Roll Wildcats Roll to all, and to all an Oak Ridge V I C T O R Y! 

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

92 Dragon, there is not an Oak Ridger alive who likes your prediction of a Fulton win by 21+ points. I don't know you so I will not say I don't like you. LOL.

RWR! I know the players are excited for Friday to get here, just hope they use this week to get better and don't take a single drill off. Time to bust that Wildcat butt. Easy for me to say, I never wore the uniform :D.

Thats fine. I don't make predictions to make people happy. Oak Ridge has already lost to 2 of the 3 best teams on their schedule. The teams that OR has beaten are not very good teams. I may be eating my words come Friday night and if I am oh well, it won't be the first time. But I don't think this game will be as close as other people think. 

I hope I'm wrong bc I would love to see OR beat Fulton. Just don't think it's going to happen.  

Fulton 38 OR 17

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

Thats fine. I don't make predictions to make people happy. Oak Ridge has already lost to 2 of the 3 best teams on their schedule. The teams that OR has beaten are not very good teams. I may be eating my words come Friday night and if I am oh well, it won't be the first time. But I don't think this game will be as close as other people think. 

I hope I'm wrong bc I would love to see OR beat Fulton. Just don't think it's going to happen.  

Fulton 38 OR 17

I've not seen where hardly anybody thinks it will be close or that we have a shot. Except me and htv. That is ok though, we could be Clinton LMAO jk 92!

Edited by SweetScience