Austin-East Travels to Alcoa

BCsportsfan

10 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Luckily to say, I made it home safely... I was a little upset about the final outcome but I saw a few things that made me proud.  1.  We can hang with the so call BIG Dogs of 3A  and 2.  If we play AE football, we can beat Alcoa.  

Thoughts

1.  GET SOME RESTROOMS on the visitor side of the field or open up the middle school bathrooms.  That's a long walk to the other side of the world  just to have to wait another 10 minutes to use it because there's only 3 places to use it at.  Why the porta potty's wasn't open?  That high dollar jumbo tron and little to no restroom usage :? NOT GOOD THERE

2.  Alcoa didn't show me anything that really impressed me.

3.  AE better learn how to wrap up and clog the middle.  

4.  Alcoa exposed our weakness just like Northview did with the DUMP PASS and running the ball up the gut...

5.  Alcoa didn't respect our run defense and we didn't do a good job of busting the center in the mouth and knocking him into the QB.  All we had to do was fire off the ball and push the Center into the QB which was basically already down if the center was knocked into him.  (Why he squat down so low)  And He's slow as night but dang he was like a trackstar last night

6.  I'm looking forward to the rematch  IF WE MAKE IT.  I promise you that QB WILL NOT  be running wild  like a loose horse on us again.  

7.  #9 and the QB just had their way..... IT WON'T HAPPEN in 3 weeks

8.  Our offense got to get on the same page from the GET GO. We can't wait til the 2nd half

Ok I'm done haha  (knocking on wood)  GOOD LUCK hope to see you all in 3 weeks

Probably see you guys  again in 3 weeks. AE is a good team. But you will never knock Alcoas center back into the qb, better come up with another plan. #58 served more pancakes last might than IHOP.  

AE has some  great athletes and good kids. Be another fun game in 3rd round unless I miss my guess.

But as far as Alcoa not impressing you, ...really..win by 3 TDs, only threw 7 passes all night, coaches let off the gas in the 2nd half against the 4 ranked team in the state and Alcoa still wins by 21. That was impressive enough.

Edited by 32hammer
error

34 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Luckily to say, I made it home safely... I was a little upset about the final outcome but I saw a few things that made me proud.  1.  We can hang with the so call BIG Dogs of 3A  and 2.  If we play AE football, we can beat Alcoa.  

Thoughts

1.  GET SOME RESTROOMS on the visitor side of the field or open up the middle school bathrooms.  That's a long walk to the other side of the world  just to have to wait another 10 minutes to use it because there's only 3 places to use it at.  Why the porta potty's wasn't open?  That high dollar jumbo tron and little to no restroom usage :? NOT GOOD THERE

4.  Alcoa exposed our weakness just like Northview did with the DUMP PASS and running the ball up the gut...

5.  Alcoa didn't respect our run defense and we didn't do a good job of busting the center in the mouth and knocking him into the QB.  All we had to do was fire off the ball and push the Center into the QB which was basically already down if the center was knocked into him.  (Why he squat down so low)  And He's slow as night but dang he was like a trackstar last night

6.  I'm looking forward to the rematch  IF WE MAKE IT.  I promise you that QB WILL NOT  be running wild  like a loose horse on us again.  

8.  Our offense got to get on the same page from the GET GO. We can't wait til the 2nd half

Longest written bunch of crap I’ve ever read! Was good for a laugh doe!:lol:

25 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

But as far as Alcoa not impressing you, ...really..win by 3 TDs, only threw 7 passes all night, coaches let off the gas in the 2nd half against the 4 ranked team in the state and Alcoa still wins by 21. That was impressive enough.

Uh I don't necessarily count that last score hahaha...  So let's just say it was 21-7 with a 14 point win.  Alcoa played smash mouth football and just ran it down our throats. I'm not taking anything away from them so don't think I am.. I didn't see a championship type team.  JUST MY OPINION... I know most of you will say, "rankin let up off the gas"  but I disagree there..  

3 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Longest written bunch of crap I’ve ever read! Was good for a laugh doe!:lol:

Aye, I'm in class bored so I just decided to waste a few minutes of your time....  But I see NO ONE IS SPEAKING on the BATHROOM issue.  All that money spent on that multi million dollar facility/jumbo tron and no visitor side restrooms WOW

Just now, Turtle said:

Aye, I'm in class bored so I just decided to waste a few minutes of your time....  But I see NO ONE IS SPEAKING on the BATHROOM issue.  All that money spent on that multi million dollar facility/jumbo tron and no visitor side restrooms WOW

Do y’all some good to get some exercise! Also, AE needs about 30 more players to be competitive with teams like Alcoa. Bringing 42 players, with maybe 15 worthy of hitting the field ain’t gonna cut it. Nice unis tho...:thumb:

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Better expose something else within our defense because that run game won't be working next game.  

Our passing game is just fine, as seen in the first half. No need to pass in the second with a 21 point lead and our o-line is dominating the line of scrimmage. Could have easily been a 42/49-0 ballgame...

22 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Uh I don't necessarily count that last score hahaha...  So let's just say it was 21-7 with a 14 point win.  Alcoa played smash mouth football and just ran it down our throats. I'm not taking anything away from them so don't think I am.. I didn't see a championship type team.  JUST MY OPINION... I know most of you will say, "rankin let up off the gas"  but I disagree there..  

The more you type, the less you seem to know about football. You are embarrassing yourself turt. Just take your beating and move on. Hope to see ya in 3 weeks....

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Thoughts

driv·el
ˈdrivəl/
noun

1. 1.
    silly nonsense.
    "don't talk such drivel!"
    synonyms: nonsense, twaddle, claptrap, balderdash, gibberish, rubbish, mumbo jumbo, garbage;More

verb

1. 1.
    talk nonsense.
    "he was driveling on about the glory days"
    synonyms: talk nonsense, talk rubbish, babble, ramble, gibber, blather, prattle, gabble, waffle
    "you always drivel on"
  2. 2.
    archaic
    let saliva or mucus flow from the mouth or nose; dribble.