Austin-East Travels to Alcoa

BCsportsfan

16 minutes ago, FHSalumn12 said:

Unlike you I'm not obsessed with high school football... I have great relationships with players on AE and Fulton... I root for both teams if they lose I say good game and keep it moving... I could care less how Alcoa does but I'm glad a grown man is in LOVE with a tough group of young men losing... glad to know Fulton can control how you feel lol... 

Lol! Right! Then why you camp out on other teams threads? :lol: Good luck next year!

Edited by Throwdeslant

15 hours ago, twint5 said:

The trash talk on this thread is superb!  You guys have perfected the art especially since it’s high school and not college or NFL football. Meaning, never underestimate the “underdog” *Sigh* only if you were on the field tonight. I know I know I know.... AE hasn’t played any “Good” teams.  But those Tornadoes have played against GREAT ones!!!!! But don’t both teams have the same record for the region? Doesn’t that mean they’ve played the same teams that count?  Just wondering.....Good luck tonight to both teams.  I’m hoping for an injury free game tonight!

Say that again......:lol:

On 10/22/2017 at 6:12 PM, Turtle said:

True and AE isn't the teams Alcoa has played...  Neither team will win by 21 so put some RESPECK on AE name mane.  The last time these 2 teams played, NO ONE GAVE AE a chance and AE beat Alcoa by 14+ so all i'm saying is don't think because they're Alcoa they're just going to dog whoop AE..

Alcoa wins by 21 points!  :thumb:

Luckily to say, I made it home safely... I was a little upset about the final outcome but I saw a few things that made me proud.  1.  We can hang with the so call BIG Dogs of 3A  and 2.  If we play AE football, we can beat Alcoa.  

Thoughts

1.  GET SOME RESTROOMS on the visitor side of the field or open up the middle school bathrooms.  That's a long walk to the other side of the world  just to have to wait another 10 minutes to use it because there's only 3 places to use it at.  Why the porta potty's wasn't open?  That high dollar jumbo tron and little to no restroom usage :? NOT GOOD THERE

2.  Alcoa didn't show me anything that really impressed me.

3.  AE better learn how to wrap up and clog the middle.  

4.  Alcoa exposed our weakness just like Northview did with the DUMP PASS and running the ball up the gut...

5.  Alcoa didn't respect our run defense and we didn't do a good job of busting the center in the mouth and knocking him into the QB.  All we had to do was fire off the ball and push the Center into the QB which was basically already down if the center was knocked into him.  (Why he squat down so low)  And He's slow as night but dang he was like a trackstar last night

6.  I'm looking forward to the rematch  IF WE MAKE IT.  I promise you that QB WILL NOT  be running wild  like a loose horse on us again.  

7.  #9 and the QB just had their way..... IT WON'T HAPPEN in 3 weeks

8.  Our offense got to get on the same page from the GET GO. We can't wait til the 2nd half

Ok I'm done haha  (knocking on wood)  GOOD LUCK hope to see you all in 3 weeks