cloudland hosts copper basin

THE KING

They might be horrendous bass, but those cougars play and hit hard.  2 of their scores were off of turnovers in the red zone and we have 3 important starters hurt. With that said, our linemen played horrible.  They were in our back field all night.  The boys were just dead on their feet.  The best we can hope for is 2nd round with 9 wins

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason,  we didn't show up. We ran the opening kick off back.  Then they went 3 and out. We fumbled on our first play.  Gave them the ball on the 25.  They scored in 7 plays. We go 3 and out. Snap the ball over the punters head. They get it on the 10 and score in 4 plays. The first quarter ends and we have 0 yards from scrimmage.  

2nd half,  they only got one first down but on their opening series #41 goes 68 yards on a half back dive. We had 3 time consuming drives that ended the game but they contested every yard. That team played very hard and deserves a pat on the back.   Those kids have positive attitudes and I respect that :)

Well,  we are not south pitt. The writers put us in the top 10 when most of us logical fans know the truth.  Upper east Tennessee football is not very strong.   We'd be lucky to finish 4th in region 2.  We don't have studs up front like we did in 2001 and we don't have a mark byrd. I'm 40 and I can out run most of the kids on our team.  We don't have a lot of speed but we're making the most of what we got

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Well,  we are not south pitt. The writers put us in the top 10 when most of us logical fans know the truth.  Upper east Tennessee football is not very strong.   We'd be lucky to finish 4th in region 2.  We don't have studs up front like we did in 2001 and we don't have a mark byrd. I'm 40 and I can out run most of the kids on our team.  We don't have a lot of speed but we're making the most of what we got

Hopefully in the next few years we can have that rematch. 

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hopefully in the next few years we can have that rematch. 

Bass I've been hearing you so guys are praying Greenback beats coalfield in round 3 so y'all can get another chance at Greenback after last year's game. Lol. That's the rumors going around up this way.