Sequoyah @ #2 Anderson County Mavericks

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

When you play a really good team it’s gonna get ugly for the cows. 

You got a couple weeks left and then it’s basketball season 

I would think by now that you would be convinced that the Mavs are a good team.

Another Great performance from the "Greatest Show on Turf". You really can not get any better of an introduction to High School Football then what the Mavs put on before the game. Then the Games starts and get an aerial performance.  I am always impressed by the crew they are really doing great. But I have to give a big shout out on defense to Marquis Galaher; he is a beast. Great job on defense and offense Marquis! 

Congratulations to some of the top performers tonight via Knoxville News!

Dalton Wilson, Anderson County. Wilson six catches for 119 yards and one touchdown in the 70-13 win against Sequoyah.

Ryan Moog, Anderson County. Moog had three catches for 135 yards and three touchdowns in the win.

Stanton Martin, Anderson County. Martin was 12-of-17 for 300 yards and one interception for five touchdowns in the win.

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Congrats on a great season to the Mavericks.Hope to get a chance to see AC  and the Devils match up.If either team starts looking that far ahead,then we know what can happen.Best of luck over the next few weeks.

Thanks BatmanDevil! And Congratulations to Greeneville they have really played some good football this season and deserve the region championship. I think it is destiny that we meet especially this year. And I do hope the best for Greeneville in the next few weeks. #1 and #2 would be Great to clash against each other. Fundamentally, we both actually play the same type of football. You may initially rush more but we have the ability to rush more then we do.

This would be an epic game. But lets see what Betsy has to work with! Betsy really gave you guys a good first half; 3-3 so we will have to play Betsy like this could be our last game as they are as good as any of the best teams in the playoff!

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thanks BatmanDevil! And Congratulations to Greeneville they have really played some good football this season and deserve the region championship. I think it is destiny that we meet especially this year. And I do hope the best for Greeneville in the next few weeks. #1 and #2 would be Great to clash against each other. Fundamentally, we both actually play the same type of football. You may initially rush more but we have the ability to rush more then we do.

This would be an epic game. But lets see what Betsy has to work with! Betsy really gave you guys a good first half; 3-3 so we will have to play Betsy like this could be our last game as they are as good as any of the best teams in the playoff!

Yep,Betsy is tough without a question

On 10/23/2017 at 11:20 AM, DevilMan03 said:

No it would be at Greeneville. Not sure why he keeps thinking it would be at Ac. 

Odd regions host this year. Greeneville is at home all way to Cookeville. 

They aren’t getting to me! I just like stirring the pot a little. 

Bvd you around? 

yes Devilman....im watching... you know I'm not going to stir the pot, or say anything to the Mavs fans. We might not even see them this year. I watched the news tonight and on the weather it said something about a cyclone or something headed towards clinton.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

yes Devilman....im watching... you know I'm not going to stir the pot, or say anything to the Mavs fans. We might not even see them this year. I watched the news tonight and on the weather it said something about a cyclone or something headed towards clinton.

Now that was funny!