South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I would guess that was Harvey Allison. He owns a local restaurant called The Pirate! He is a true SP fan and feeds the boys after a win for free. I don’t think he’s ever missed a game.

That was him! Seen his last name on his lanyard! Fine man! He told me about feeding them boys! Showed my boy them rings! He is proud of that Team!

• Upvote 1

Old Pirate says Congrats to the Pirates on the "W" but full potential obviously has rarely been displayed this year. Time is slipping away, best get it all together now.     Congrats to Monterey on extending their season & showing fight against a bigger,stronger faster team. TALMAD, hope that Youngon is ok & perhaps will have some good memories from his visit to the SP 

7 hours ago, TALMAD said:

Also i want to know who the older man was that picked up the markers after game!? He stood and talked with me and my son and wife for a bit and showed my boy his rings! Had a nascar jacket on!!! The guy is what a true fan is all about!!! 

He is our #1 Fan ! Drive down one day for one of his burgers. Contact me, I will even buy! 

57AB23EB-17B9-48C8-A765-249B4C86F7AE.jpeg

Edited by pegleg
  • Upvote 1