Congratulations!

GREYRIDERx

Could not agree any more , we are truly Blessed at Maryville no doubt . Having a Coach as great as Coach Quarles for so long was very Lucky , and having a Young Man Like Derek Hunt to take his place almost makes me feel guilty , especially when you throw in all the Great men of Character and Devotion that we have on the Staff . The Amazing thing about this is that everything I said so far , doesn't even have to include Football . Winning Championships is nice , but having Men who can teach these young men the life lessons that they will use the rest of their Lives is really what's the most important . 

Recently , myself and several other Old Farts got to go down on the Field at Halftime to celebrate our State Championships when I was there ... winning those were great , but getting to see those Coaches ( Head Coach Ted Wilson , Don Story , Lynn Brown , Mark Humphrey and  Roger Murphy )  that shaped our Lives for the Better and seeing how all these years later they still cared about every single one of us ... that's the same feeling that players who played for coach Quarles and now Coach Hunt will get to feel 30 years from now . Win or lose , all these young men will be so much better off because of the Life Lessons learned while wearing that Maryville Jersey . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1