Riverside hosts Eagleville

Bigpun54

First off I would like to say good luck to both teams and I hope for a good clean game. With that said Eagleville is going to have their hands full and I'm sure Riverside is going to have their hands full also. I would drive to see this game if it was regular season. Both teams have had a season they can be proud of either way. I wish I knew more about Eagleville so we could get some good debates going here. I'm pulling for Riverside all the way. Eagleville better hope they got a good defense and special teams!

18 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

First off I would like to say good luck to both teams and I hope for a good clean game. With that said Eagleville is going to have their hands full and I'm sure Riverside is going to have their hands full also. I would drive to see this game if it was regular season. Both teams have had a season they can be proud of either way. I wish I knew more about Eagleville so we could get some good debates going here. I'm pulling for Riverside all the way. Eagleville better hope they got a good defense and special teams!

Vandy ive Benn told the Eagleville runs the same offenese as us in Waverly

I don't know enough football lingo or know the schematics enough to tell you what offense or defense we run, but I can tell you we have scored by both running the ball and passing this year. Our defense is pretty solid most nights, we've struggled occasionally to stop the run, but nobody has just all out manhandled us. Our 2 losses, CA and Lewis Co, we swapped the lead off and on all night. Just 2 good teams going at it and somebody will win and somebody will lose. Looking forward to the 2 hr drive, well 4 after we come back home, and hoping we can win and advance.

20 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

I don't know enough football lingo or know the schematics enough to tell you what offense or defense we run, but I can tell you we have scored by both running the ball and passing this year. Our defense is pretty solid most nights, we've struggled occasionally to stop the run, but nobody has just all out manhandled us. Our 2 losses, CA and Lewis Co, we swapped the lead off and on all night. Just 2 good teams going at it and somebody will win and somebody will lose. Looking forward to the 2 hr drive, well 4 after we come back home, and hoping we can win and advance.

Yea that would be a long ride home and parsons is a tough place to play also. Looking at y'alls schedule seems there was some close games. 

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea that would be a long ride home and parsons is a tough place to play also. Looking at y'alls schedule seems there was some close games. 

Yeah, the two losses were heartbreakers. They played so hard and good enough to win but came up short on those two. Two games I remember where we had a little bit of a breakdown defensively was Community and Loretto. Community made a comeback but ran out of time. Loretto scored the most on us all year, but our offense was outstanding that night and able to put up 56. Other than those two games, we played pretty solid every night on both sides of the ball. Hopefully our breakdowns are over and we get the W!