Anyone want to play in the Careacter Bowl Sat Night?

Hadmatter

Hello.Any team want to play in the Careacter Bowl @ Knoxville Grace this Saturday Night vs Knoxville Carter? We need 1 more team to have 4 games.1 on Thurs and 3 on Sat.All proceeds go to a great cause.This year and in the past we have had teams with 0,1,2,3 wins play.All schools who play get a official win per TSSAA.We have had schools play as far as Bledsoe County & York

So Concord Christian, who forfeited earlier this year to DCA when they said they didn't have enough players is going to play an extra game? Forfeited on Thursday night when it was DCA's homecoming and they had nobody to play with all those people coming? Classy.

FYI- I watched a TPS team come into DCA with 12 players. Twelve!!!!!!!!!!

And they played it out.

Edited by bigchief

I know DCA was pretty upset by that.I do not like forfeits.DCA said many people flew in & drove for many miles($$$$ on both) to see the homecoming game only to find out last minute no game.I guess Unaka should have been invited vs Concord lol.Someone yesterday sent me the story on the Sunbright Coach getting let go in a dirty way. http://tnhighschoolfootball.com/joe-kent-promoted-interim-head-coach-sunbright/

It's good to see some teams who have had some struggles still want to play a little more football for a week. Most kids are ready to cash it in after a long tough season. Doesn't surprise me at all about Derek Rang's bunch up at G-P. I may have to travel in from Morristown on Saturday since there's no reason to watch the Vols.