SGC hosts Trezevant Round 1

ManOfMillions

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words BPM. You are the man! I have no clue how you keep up with all of those kids. Its like herding cats! Also I appreciate your generosity and support for us. Even though I know your a Milan guy I honestly believe you wanted SGC to win. I have been to several playoff games in years past pulling for the dawgs because when it all boils down I am a homer and I will pull for Gibson county if SGC is not in it. 

To who ever the poster that thought my score prediction was bold.... Well it was not bold enough SGC scored more than I thought and did not let Trez score enough points. 

I will say this. I am really really proud of this class of seniors. Being a senior in coach Stids system is a statement. These kids go thru heck and work really hard. The coach said " I do not believe in cutting kids... we make it so hard that they will cut themselves"  I have a kid that is senior and we have lived it live and in color. What is funny to me is that all of our seniors that are on the team say basically the same thing. It will be worth it in the end. 

SGC will travel to RE next Friday in what I am going to say will be a barn burner!!! I have not watched any film on RE but obviously they are really good. SGC will need a great performance if they want to pull out the W.