DII-AA 2017 Playoff & Championship Pickems

Booger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger what type of mess is this? You guys run away from the tin foil hats up in Blount County and decide to hijack my contest idea? You one percenters just think you are so high and mighty. 

In in all seriousness. If we get a CPA-Lausanne Final it will be a dandy. Good luck to all the teams, hate we don’t have booger and bcd on the 3A boards anymore. 

10 hours ago, gcapride said:

Catholic South only has 1 side

and nither do Catholic North.......we just like to keep our enemys within arms length

...and if yall thinkin the Irish people down at Vermont Ave gonna get rid of the friday tailgatin foods and cornholin to put up a special seatin place for visitors.....yall've scramble up your brain matter

Booger just sayin SmileyTailgater02.gif~c200 

10 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

You mean IF we take care of business tomorrow night and Irish South does the same, we might get to partake in watchin' a pigskin contest sittin' next to the Boogers? LOL!!! How awesome is that? I might get another autograph for my collection!

that would make Booger real happy.....we will even put out sum complimentary seat chushions for u Karns Baptist

Booger just sayin m6RLsk2aRF17GyWS43ZIpjg.jpg

Edited by Booger

9 hours ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Booger what type of mess is this? You guys run away from the tin foil hats up in Blount County and decide to hijack my contest idea? You one percenters just think you are so high and mighty. 

In in all seriousness. If we get a CPA-Lausanne Final it will be a dandy. Good luck to all the teams, hate we don’t have booger and bcd on the 3A boards anymore. 

had no choice but to take it..ant no grass growin under Boogers feet...Booger new once the PUBS kicked us outta their competitions that Gerry was gonna nose up and snub any chance of a Pickem in a DII thread.....

and we r high and mighty....thats why them cerebral wizzards at T$$AA had us tabbed with a 1.8 multiplier

....a ND-anybody from the West would b a much better final.....come back and visit more often

Booger just sayin:thumb:

17 hours ago, bcd said:

My picks are boring:

2nd Round:

Notre Dame

Grace

CPA

Webb

Lausanne 

FRA

BGA

USJ

Semi-finals:

Notre Dame

CPA

Lausanne 

BGA

Finals:

CPA

Lausanne 

Winner:

CPA

them coaches dont figure out how to get some of them Fightin Irishmens heads outta that southern cavity......u can forget them seein you guys in the 3rd......the Irish havin proven before that they r very capable of self destuction....

Booger just sayin :?