Davy Crockett uses ole betsy again...

unclejessee37659

So ill start by saying this is a great story. In order for all you conspiracy theorists to understand you must first identify the characters

Boss Hog- ?Roscoe- ?Bo- Luke- Daisey- Uncle Jessee-Crazy cooter 

What started out as a friendly game has quickly taken a turn due to some adultS (more that 1)  not getting there way.

In terms of football 5-2 is a great mark once you consider those 5 wins were against teams that combined for a total of 13 wins and only one team (Hampton) qualified for playoffs. The last 3 games of the season teams played - 19 wins and all those  teams are in the playoffs. You guys do the math..

Now in order to see you got to go back to last season. 

The commander and chief that was at DCHS left amist some drama last year. This may have been started by someone flirting with Daisy. We know you cant flirt with Daisy without them Good ole boys steppin in. So, In comes the new Sheriff to restore law and order to a corrupt place. Or at least Daisy felt it was corrupt. Little did the sheriff know that he was the one that was being used. It only occurred to him after the pieces started flying apart See the sheriff thought he would come to town win and move back on to his better place - 6A conference champs this season with a coach that has been fired ever since the new guy came to SH

Then came the one phone call. Well before we get there lets go back even more. Eceryone Loved seeing all those DB boys come to WCDE. They say if you cant beat them then steal from them. Thats what Roscoe seemed to be trying to do. He put together a crew from DB. Football, Baseball, Soccer, assistants galore. Aside from  all these assistants and head coaches he even had all those former DB stars (that moves to knoxville) aligned on sidelines during games eailier in the season.  if i remember correctly they were even at practices . . PS- who knows those guys may be the next to take the helm and IF not then I bet they will  try to steer or recruit (whichever term you think fits) the young pioneers back to their old stompin grounds, May even be happening as you read this...  

Back to the phone call. You dont hang up on Boss Hog, so you can actually thank the county commissioner for all this in a way... you see  He stirred all this not any walls. G$ could built  the walls himself or his business partner shall i say... He had the resources ready ...  However this became personal. He felt something fishy was going on so began the journey back to being a fisherman ,  he started throwing some crank bait for sure.   IT was all planned out. HE was going to help Daisy cause he knew she could help him, thats when we had the behind the scenes meetings and those recordings. G$ is brilliant, now he has everyone framed. He can help out and get what he wants in return. Well so we thought.

Now the rest of the story... Well just as when I use to need favors I always ask for the  good ole ill scratch your back if you will scratch mine . So you readers have to figure who scratched first. you boys are smart enough to put a puzzle together.... 

I even bet that the Best thing now is to ride the storm out let them wait it out to see, If i was a betting man I would  bet the G$ never goes and talks to the outside investigators.  Which means time allows all parties to just split ways. Luckily in Hazard things like this dont just go away, someone will come to the rescue. You see crazy cooter helped write another song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwCMxPwJ_4). now the cards have been dealt and everyone knows what they have. We are in the waiting game to see who folds. 

Season two continues only once season one ends!!! 

Bottom line- someone has to show their cards.  It appears there are  a lot of people unwilling to make the big decisions and only one person can make staff changes I heard. Seems there is much needed change according to her interviews with G$

So it really appears everyone is looking for people to push blame on now . Thats where we are today but can change tomorrow. 

Winner= noone and loser - washington county. Change starts at the top and works its way down. You have to decide where you feel the top is...  

So if this confuses anyone then guess what join the rest of the county, Ive lived here all of my years and I feel at times I dont have a clue as to whats going on. But I will leave you with this...  I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night and their breakfast is better that the Obama administrations grits for sure...... Anonymous million mask march coming on Nov 5th... (http://www.millionmaskmarch.com/)

Edited by unclejessee37659

If my Authentic Frontier Gibberish translation is correct, the tl;dr version of this is:

Nothing is final on the Gerald Sensabaugh and Crockett situation.  It's just a matter of seeing who blinks first.  OP feels that politics in Washington Co. are messed up, that Bosken got pushed out the door for looking at other jobs.

He thinks GS rode in with the attitude of a white knight, but then saw what it was like at Crockett and decided he wanted to go back to DB at midseason when he started the stuff on Facebook and started going around recording people.  OP also thinks that GS and his assistants/friends who hung around the program from DB want to take the choice athletes back with them.

Honestly, I've probably wrote more on here about the situation than anybody and I'm just sick of it.  GS needs to ride off into the sunset on his bass boat and let DC move on, too, now that his HS coaching career in TN is over.  I think he's starting to do that, but he's still bitter and likes taking whatever shots at DC that he can.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I have often feared my postings have been the most bizarre on CoachT. Now, I know I am actually normal.

On a serious note, UNCLEJESSEE...I love your imaginative style of posting. Your message was certainly not boring. A little hard to follow. I am not sure what exactly your point is but I hope things work out. Roll Wildcats Roll!