District 9AA 2017-2018

buledievlpdrie

Sycamore to the finals. They'll host a region game. Just glad to see this extremely talented team putting it all together when it matters most. This team will be even better next season. They'll look to lock up the district championship on tuesday night! Also happy for Coach Toby Miles, he's an underrated coach but an overall great guy and glad his team made it to the finals. 

Where's all the White House fans at? Ya'll disappeared

Any ideas on times the saturday region will be?

Edited by tunderwood5

Hey I gave you all the love . 31 most pure shooter I have seen since brown . White House will be back next year . Hopefully we get the coaching problem fixed ., I watched both games sycamore - White House . I believe pressing whole game would have benefited WH yes they would give up a lot of lay ups but 2 's better than 3's and then late in the game those 3's aren't falling cause they have no legs . 45 and 31 couldn't play that style eithier for 32 minutes .,wore them down both regular season meetings . Next years games should even be more exciting than this year all kids will be more skilled. Your coach did a brilliant job making someone else other than 5 beat him . . WH Big brought 45 away from the goal hitting those 4 threes but one possession decided the sycamore up 2 in the fourth WH with the ball on break 23 doesn't skip it to a wide open 10 instead force a bad shot goes to other end sycamore makes I believe and the techinical and WH never recovers 

1 minute ago, B52bomber3 said:

Hey I gave you all the love . 31 most pure shooter I have seen since brown . White House will be back next year . Hopefully we get the coaching problem fixed ., I watched both games sycamore - White House . I believe pressing whole game would have benefited WH yes they would give up a lot of lay ups but 2 's better than 3's and then late in the game those 3's aren't falling cause they have no legs . 45 and 31 couldn't play that style eithier for 32 minutes .,wore them down both regular season meetings . Next years games should even be more exciting than this year all kids will be more skilled. Your coach did a brilliant job making someone else other than 5 beat him . . WH Big brought 45 away from the goal hitting those 4 threes but one possession decided the sycamore up 2 in the fourth WH with the ball on break 23 doesn't skip it to a wide open 10 instead force a bad shot goes to other end sycamore makes I believe and the techinical and WH never recovers 

I wasn't directing that to you haha just all fun and games to the rest of fans. But i agree White house def needs a coaching fix. Ya'll have plenty of talent and next year will be fun playing you guys. It's always exciting to watch us play against white house. I'll agree that the technical foul was one of the deciding factors as well as #45 playing a great game. Thanks for the support though man

3 hours ago, B52bomber3 said:

Feel sorry for the loser of the championship game most likely they get east . Winner most likely gets MLK which i feel Both can compete with and possibly win especially if it's sycamore cause they can flat out shoot it . Just have to avoid that fear factor . 

Mlk is in championship game against strattford. Whites creek is who east will play for 3rd or 4th. Mlk will finish no worse than 2nd in district tournament.

Edited by Beamerball