District 9AA 2017-2018

buledievlpdrie

My predictions for the first round....

Cheatham County vs. Heritage= I think Heritage wins this one fairly easy with Cheatham coming on strong late.. 66-57 final. 

Greenbrier vs. Westmoreland= This will be a close game but the better team will win here.. 57-53 Greenbrier wins. 

Sycamore vs. White House= Sycamore has controlled both of these games, but blew a lead last game. I don't think that's the case this time. Sycamore holds on and wins 73-70. 

I believe this tournament is wide open, anything can happen that is for sure

My predictions for the first round........

Heritage vs. Cheatham--I don't think cheatham will play spoiler this year. Heritage-55 Cheatham-45

Greenbrier vs. Westmoreland---The tourney host will come ready to play. They have been very much competitive lately and seem to shoot well in their gym. Greenbrier-53 Westmoreland-50

White House vs. Sycamore--Their two previous meetings were both good games. Should be a great Friday night game.....White House- 63 Sycamore- 57

p.s.---I don't think Harpeth is looking forward to playing the winner of this game either way it goes.

:popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

62-59 

Heritage made a 3 with about 2secs left.

Very deflating loss - looked just like the game last Friday at CC, where it felt like Heritage was up 12-15 points, but every time you looked at the score CC was inching closer an closer. Tonight I think that Heritage was up by as many as 20 early in the 2nd quarter. They let them off the hook and CC made enough big shots and FT's to close out the game. 

• Like 1

In the 3rd quarter the cubs PG no10 I believe scored 13 and heritage scored 14 total. He just went down the lane whenever he wanted with little to no help.  Start of quarter was 32 to 22, end of quarter was 46 to 45 cubs. Heritage turned the ball over 5 or 6 times, shot 4 for 12, 0r 13  I think, from the field and let them back in the game. 

Well, did not see that one coming. I thought that westm would be the contender for the upset since it is at their place... still lots of upset chances to be had, just would not have guessed CC. Sycamore is also one that likes to upset, no matter their season record, they always cause someone trouble in tourn. I guess everyone better have their A game on and don’t let off. It is really hard to beat a team 2:3 or 3:3 times. What worked before may not work now against better game plans and players heating up. Health may also play into things as many schools are getting hit with viruses. Bery interesting start to things.