Bradley BEARS!!!

18 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

As expected, Da Bears penalties made this game a lot closer than it should have been. 11 for 144 yards. Quite a few of them was on 3rd downs to keep the drives alive. Won't win like this next week. More penalties yards than passing yards. This is just plain crazy. 

Yeah, it's frustrating to  every fan I know to see that happening over and over.

But it was still a great win for the Bears and Mullis ran like a man on fire. Standifer still shows what he is made of as a player, and did a great job of not letting that Interception affect him. In Coach Floyd's post game interview he took the blame for calling the play. 

Coach Floyd said he wanted his team to play with an edge and aggressively and unfortunately that is part of playing on that edge. I would just like a few less penalties for things we can avoid.

On 11/3/2017 at 9:54 PM, DaChampsAgain said:

As expected, Da Bears penalties made this game a lot closer than it should have been. 11 for 144 yards. Quite a few of them was on 3rd downs to keep the drives alive. Won't win like this next week. More penalties yards than passing yards. This is just plain crazy. 

Is there a nearby Trailer Park that all these undisciplined characters are coming out of.  Even a group of grown men had to be walked over to an area to stand and be watched because they couldn't act like adults at the Maryville game. Unbelievable!!!!

48 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Is there a nearby Trailer Park that all these undisciplined characters are coming out of.  Even a group of grown men had to be walked over to an area to stand and be watched because they couldn't act like adults at the Maryville game. Unbelievable!!!!

Nope. Most of these kids are great kids actually. Just coaching bud. That's where all of this takes place. They just don't know how to teach discipline. 

We once had a coach that left us couple years ago to go be the HC at Chatt Central. If a player screws up on him, he pulls you and makes you do up downs in front of everyone. That is what these kids is lacking and a few other things. You're right. It's unbelievable. 

2 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Nope. Most of these kids are great kids actually. Just coaching bud. That's where all of this takes place. They just don't know how to teach discipline. 

We once had a coach that left us couple years ago to go be the HC at Chatt Central. If a player screws up on him, he pulls you and makes you do up downs in front of everyone. That is what these kids is lacking and a few other things. You're right. It's unbelievable. 

The worst kid I have ever seen on a football field in my entire life plays for a private school in Knoxville that for some reason believes he is already an NFL draft choice right now and for everything he does good on the field he takes it right back away by doing something mean and stupid. I have no tolerance for someone like that because in a split second it can all look like a great future in front of you and then in a blink it's all over just like it was for Jack Jones bless his heart.