Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

6 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Good point because i know Grainger did not throw it.  So now then what happens when you play a team that can run the ball and throw the ball.  I am sure we will here we cannot stop the pass. But I think that has been proven. I would love to be able to privately post my prediction and then reveal it after the game. But I cannot so i will leave that alone.

Please post it. Private message it to me lol

1 hour ago, woodby30 said:

Let me get this correct I believe you or someone from AC was posting proudly that hey we can run the ball after beating Grainger. So 1 game against Grainger got you excited that you actually ran the ball.  Okay, So your prediction on running game rides on that one game and now you can run against anyone. I like that thought process myself. Good Luck with that. 

Hey so if I am wrong then you and the Devil from heck don't lose. But for one minute what if I am right. I am not saying I am right I am just giving my opinion and we all have one. You and Devilman apparently know the Mavericks better then the AC fans. But again maybe I am wrong. Good luck tonight and hope you guys have a safe trip and what's most important for both sides is that we stay healthy!

Edited by Mavericksinflight