Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

56 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Good win for Ac. Betsy may have been a little overrated im not sure. They did get beat by Science Hill by 25. We beat Science Hill by 16. 

That just goes to show scores can be misleading at times. I’m still scratching my head on how Grainger scores 40 and I’m sure you guys are as well. 

No really there is a reason for that score. Apples and Oranges again. I know you probably hate Apples and Oranges and by now your really hating cupcakes. :)

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ha ha we will score more than that for sure. Mercy rule again? Possibly 

You know that mercy rule is getting old. You had Betsy to comfortably beat us stating we were overrated. Betsy had you guys 3-3 at halftime. Now you are saying Betsy is overrated. Ok can not wait to see what you say next week or you just will not show up on the board at all kinda like you said I would not be showing up tonight. I am here and I am so happy too. 

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No really there is a reason for that score. Apples and Oranges again. I know you probably hate Apples and Oranges and by now your really hating cupcakes. :)

I believe Ac has played more cupcakes this season with that awful schedule. But this game is Greenevilles to lose. Better players, better coaching etc. I look for the devils to come out on fire and get Ac down quick. 

Greenevilles been in the big time games before and the coaches know how to prepare for the BIG game.

Just now, DevilMan03 said:

I believe Ac has played more cupcakes this season with that awful schedule. But this game is Greenevilles to lose. Better players, better coaching etc. I look for the devils to come out on fire and get Ac down quick. 

Greenevilles been in the big time games before and the coaches know how to prepare for the BIG game.

I kinda think DevilMan03 is a cupcake

• Like 1

Just now, MavDad67 said:

I kinda think DevilMan03 is a cupcake

Between him, hoghead (by the way hoghead has not showed up at all) and some other silly posters I think they realize now what a cupcake they have made of themselves! This whole season they have said the mavericks were a cupcake team playing cupcakes. Now they are eating those cupcakes we made for them, specially. LOL :) fun and games