Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

Just now, DevilMan03 said:

Always a tailgate on the hill at Burley. Go check it out. Btw parking is very limited now due to the new Walter state building. Maybe we can get a parking garage with our new press box during the off season 

Thanks for the heads up on parking. I remember a few years ago it was limited. Is there a place we can set up close to Gville fans? It's always fun to mingle, share food, and rib a little.

25 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

Thanks for the heads up on parking. I remember a few years ago it was limited. Is there a place we can set up close to Gville fans? It's always fun to mingle, share food, and rib a little.

Probably not. Our guys usually tailgate with ribs inside the gate on the hill. I’ll post a link and show you where it’s at 

On 11/10/2017 at 11:48 PM, DevilMan03 said:

I believe Ac has played more cupcakes this season with that awful schedule. But this game is Greenevilles to lose. Better players, better coaching etc. I look for the devils to come out on fire and get Ac down quick. 

Greenevilles been in the big time games before and the coaches know how to prepare for the BIG game.

Maybe have some better players, but not better coaches. Coach Gillium and Coach Chadwell are two of the best football minds in our area. It really isn't close actually. 

2 minutes ago, GhostRider73 said:

Maybe have some better players, but not better coaches. Coach Gillium and Coach Chadwell are two of the best football minds in our area. It really isn't close actually. 

Yup back to back 3-7 seasons show that. Greeneville coaching staff is second to none. What does Ac have to show for it? The worst district in the state region title? 

19 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yup back to back 3-7 seasons show that. Greeneville coaching staff is second to none. What does Ac have to show for it? The worst district in the state region title? 

You can quote records and be an elitist with your attitude but here are the facts. In a public school in a rural area such as Anderson County, you have up and down years with talent. Also, AC was in an extremely hard region loaded with teams not faced with the same issues that AC is faced with. Coach Gillium can do more with less than nearly anybody. His team is liable to beat Greeneville this season and if he does that, he will be doing it with less talent than the Greeneville head coach has. If, and it is a big if, AC rolls up there and whips up on the devils you will have a ton of crow to eat. Pride goes before destruction and brother, you are full of it. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I think we have a Great Coaching staff. We ended up taking care of last week's cupcake and we will be fine this week when we play the Mighty Men from Greeneville; the Greatest team on Earth but when we win they too will unfortunately fall into the cupcake category or we got lucky something will be said. If we lose than well see we told you cupcakes and schedule. We have to and we will take care of business this week!