Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Between him, hoghead (by the way hoghead has not showed up at all) and some other silly posters I think they realize now what a cupcake they have made of themselves! This whole season they have said the mavericks were a cupcake team playing cupcakes. Now they are eating those cupcakes we made for them, specially. LOL :) fun and games 

As I see it we haven’t played yet and when we beat Ac the excuses will fly

Congratulation to those Mavericks! Hey guys who are the Cupcakes now! I know we have a big game next week. But the Mavericks played some lights out ball; showing all the skeptics that this is really a good team. The announcers for Elizabethton really were bragging on how balanced this Maverick team was. They were expecting a least a 20 pt win and head to Greeneville. Well we did it in big style and we will be ready to do it again next week. 

Great Job Mavericks!!!!  Great Job!!!!

2 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

Your quarterback was really good I believe he's better than the Greeneville quarterback. Will be rooting for you guys next week only because of one green fan LOL

Cyclone your really a good sport and to say that is an understatement. You came on here even after the loss. 

You were and you are a good sportsman. Good Luck next year but you will not need it you have most of this team back! Good Luck in everything you do and Happy Holidays!!

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

As I see it we haven’t played yet and when we beat Ac the excuses will fly

Wow, DevilMan03 finally said something truthful. You are right we haven’t played yet, but after the game I bet you run like a scared pup and you won’t be back on here till next year. You are already making excuses

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Cyclone your really a good sport and to say that is an understatement. You came on here even after the loss. 

You were and you are a good sportsman. Good Luck next year but you will not need it you have most of this team back! Good Luck in everything you do and Happy Holidays!!

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Good win for Ac. Betsy may have been a little overrated im not sure. They did get beat by Science Hill by 25. We beat Science Hill by 16. 

That just goes to show scores can be misleading at times. I’m still scratching my head on how Grainger scores 40 and I’m sure you guys are as well. 

I’ve come to the conclusion that you DevilMan03 are a poor little man that sat the bench on his high school football team. You have a very obnoxious attitude and have totally underestimated the Mavs. Who cares if Graninger scored 40 at this point. The HERD won. 

1 minute ago, CurlyMav said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that you DevilMan03 are a poor little man that sat the bench on his high school football team. You have a very obnoxious attitude and have totally underestimated the Mavs. Who cares if Graninger scored 40 at this point. The HERD won. 

12-1 will be a good season for the Mavs after going back 2 back 3-7. Coaches schedules easy games for ya. As for next week Greeneville rolls on to the semis and Ac rolls out the basketballs 

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

12-1 will be a good season for the Mavs after going back 2 back 3-7. Coaches schedules easy games for ya. As for next week Greeneville rolls on to the semis and Ac rolls out the basketballs 

Hey that Semis is a perfect goal for us to beat you Devil from the pits of heck LOL :) playing with you but seriously we will not go down to defeat next week. We came this far and we will not look back because we have the material talent and coaching!!