Region 3 6A is tough that BORO'

nowlisten

14 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

This region dominated region 4 6A .from top to bottom overwhelmly

Mt Juliet, Hendersonville, Ross view , and Lebanon...I have new respect for Siegel High they are not sorry .they just play in a tough region..as well as being WC , and CC.   

Yeah Siegel is tough. I dare say they would've been at least the #2 seed in Region 4. 

Hey Champ at least Siegel high, Warren co, and Coffee Co. would have made the playoff in this region.

I guest these other district or schools don't believe when you tell them that BORO district is tough.

how do Hendersonville get beat twice bad , Blackman had less the talent then when they played the first time.

How do 10-0 MT Juliet the champs get beat by the 4th seed Riverdale and they are without their season starting dept...

to region 4 Mt Juliet, Hendy, Leb, Rossview, plyers if yawl looking to play football in a tough region come on over and join us, just pick a team, you will be suscessful even on a losing teams,, and you will get recruited by COLLEGES at the highest level, recruiters show up as many as 10 colleges a day during recruiting periods, so your kid will play college ball some where, If your kid is sorry don't worry by time he play against Oakland he will be great.

Edited by nowlisten
topic
  • Upvote 1

• nowlisten changed the title to Region 3 6A is tough that BORO'

I've been saying it on here for some time that there was a good chance of a sweep in the 1st round. And that Siegel would be a 2-3 seed in several of these other regions.

Most people from this area knew it as well. Most everybody knew that Oakland was gonna beat Lebanon by 40-50 points. I know several people from Mt. Juliet that knew it would be rough going against this region even though they expected a loss to come against Oakland or Blackman.

5 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I've been saying it on here for some time that there was a good chance of a sweep in the 1st round. And that Siegel would be a 2-3 seed in several of these other regions.

Most people from this area knew it as well. Most everybody knew that Oakland was gonna beat Lebanon by 40-50 points. I know several people from Mt. Juliet that knew it would be rough going against this region even though they expected a loss to come against Oakland or Blackman.

1st yr of a 2 year scheduling cycle so I'm sure we'll see this repeat itself next year

It's a good thing that Mount Juliet tested itself outside of the district. Those games against Glencliff, Clarksville Northwest, and McGavock sure helped prepare Perry and the boys for Rutherford County. I guess those wins are so you can tweet about how many wins that you got added with your dad's wins. Heck, George Quarles and I have combined to win 250 games.

Also, a Rutherford County team won't win state. You three plus Cookeville are about to beat the heck out of each other for 2 games then go to Maryville in the semis. 6A football in East Tennessee other than Maryville is a joke. So, Maryville will be healthy and rested for the semis.

41 minutes ago, WCndaHouse said:

It's a good thing that Mount Juliet tested itself outside of the district. Those games against Glencliff, Clarksville Northwest, and McGavock sure helped prepare Perry and the boys for Rutherford County. I guess those wins are so you can tweet about how many wins that you got added with your dad's wins. Heck, George Quarles and I have combined to win 250 games.

Also, a Rutherford County team won't win state. You three plus Cookeville are about to beat the heck out of each other for 2 games then go to Maryville in the semis. 6A football in East Tennessee other than Maryville is a joke. So, Maryville will be healthy and rested for the semis.

I guess last year doesn't count then, good to know. Using your logic Maryville shouldnt win either bc their competition is a joke to you. Just because Maryville makes it look easy doesn't mean it was

Edited by MidTennFootball

53 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I guess last year doesn't count then, good to know. Using your logic Maryville shouldnt win either bc their competition is a joke to you. Just because Maryville makes it look easy doesn't mean it was

I’ll add that your reading comprehension is a joke. Last time I checked, Maryville played both Knox Catholic and Oakland in the regular season. What powers did MJ play to get ready for the playoffs? I’ll wait.