Baylor at MBA (Quarterfinals)

Spartan4Life

Baylor has played their best football the last two weeks. Losing to MBA 24-23 in the final seconds and avenging an early lost to Ensworth with a 28-20 win. I finally saw Baylor play together for the first time in person this year. Baylor has to like their chances against an MBA team that won by the skin of their teeth. How do you guys seeing this one turning out? 

Edited by Spartan4Life

23 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Baylor has played their best football the last two weeks. Losing to MBA 24-23 in the final seconds and avenging an early lost to Ensworth with a 28-20 win. I finally saw Baylor play together for the first time in person this year. Baylor has to like their chances against an MBA team that won by the skin of their teeth. How do you guys seeing this one turning out? 

u mean Sparty been talkin all that red raider/spartan smack and given us 2, 000 word diagnostic breakdown of their games...and the whole time u been actin like u been eyeballin these games when u really been gettin all your information while sitten in a recliner with cheetos, brown cow and watchin Friday Night Endzone Breakdown @ 1100 

..wanta say thats surprisin

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

Edited by Booger

3 hours ago, Booger said:

u mean Sparty been talkin all that red raider/spartan smack and given us 2, 000 word diagnostic breakdown of their games...and the whole time u been actin like u been eyeballin these games when u really been gettin all your information while sitten in a recliner with cheetos, brown cow and watchin Friday Night Endzone Breakdown @ 1100 

What's not surprising is you coming to a false conclusion. What are you talking about?

I've personally been on the sideline and watched the Red Raiders play against ND, Knox Catholic, Pope John Paul II, McCallie, and now Ensworth. 

I said its the first game I've seen in person where "THEY PLAYED TOGETHER AS A TEAM". I did not say its the first game I've seen them play in person. Lets work on comprehension before we make idiotic assumptions. 

I will go with MBA is this game with The Baylor School.  Marty Euverard may be the best high school football coach in Tennessee.  He knows how to coach the superstars as well as the average players.  On a typical Friday evening Montgomery Bell Academy will not make the stupid mistakes that get a team beat.

On 11/5/2017 at 1:44 PM, Booger said:

Image result for obama sweating