Austin East vs Johnson County

Horn1

2 minutes ago, 198820 said:

They just cudnt overcome the coaching.  No qb  they should have won the game.  Tuff loss for those boys.  

So let me get this straight... they go 10-0, have best season in school history, go back and forth with one of best teams in the state, and you’re gonna come on here with your first post ever and say it was coaching?

Sounds like Junior didn’t get to play much tonight...

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

First of all, Congratulations to JC.  Like Hampton the hospitilty was very welcoming.  11-1 is a very good season don’t hold your head down to low.  

Alcoa is very beatable and i think AE can be the ones to do but they can’t spot Alcoa 21 points again

But you will.Alcoa by 28 their just that good.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

So let me get this straight... they go 10-0, have best season in school history, go back and forth with one of best teams in the state, and you’re gonna come on here with your first post ever and say it was coaching?

Sounds like Junior didn’t get to play much tonight...

Who ever  said this did not play in 1988.  We were brothers.  Alot people said they played but I know better.

Directly from Duane Lay's Facebook post.  (Screenshots don't like) 

"I have no picture of the score board yet tonight, but the Johnson County Longhorns lost tonight 21-30.  They have nothing to hang their heads about, 11-1 on the season, Undefeated on the regular season.  #3 in the state rankings since week 3, Conference and Regional champs, most wins in school history, and maintained class in all their wins.  Its just sad though that we had to lose to this team, Austin East Road Runners.  They had six players who did not come because their parents file suit against Johnson County for being a racist school system. They have never played us before that I know of, let alone ever been to Johnson County to play.  They just decided we were racists because of our team is dominantly Caucasian, however we do have Hispanic, Polynesian, African American and other minorities on our team.  Theirs was totally of African-American decent except two coaches.  What was the worst though was their decision to not take the field to participate in the playing of the National Anthem nor pregame prayers. It was disgusting, vulgar, and rude on their part."

Ok, JC fans... Please let me know what's up with this?  I mean, this is downright uncalled for and very falsified information.  This is basically giving AE a bad name for winning a game over an undefeated team.  WOW very much shocked by this nonsense....  AE fans and a few JC fans got on his post and basically gave him a taste of his own medicine.. But let's talk about this...

Edited by Turtle
corrected mistakes