Any idea who becomes Grundys new coach?

Justmy2cents

48 minutes ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

I didn’t know your boys had college offers. If you insinuating that High school’s asked them to come , then that would be a violation of TSSAA rules. BTW I’ve never met or spoke To Casey Tate, I’m from Lincoln County, Park City to be exact. I do however have a sister that is a middle teacher in that area so I read a lot of your poison. On these boards you seem like dad of the year but if your boys moved schools it wouldn’t even be your decision I hear.

You’re no stranger to preaching poison either, you apparently just don’t have the stones to put your name on it.   

Don’t act like you didn’t get on here and dog Tate or the administration when he was hired, then somewhere along the line start sticking up for him... 

Edited by ImaSavage

If you have a problem with me come to me. Leave my children out of it. One coward already tried to take it out on my boys and it got him nowhere. Call whoever you want because what I said is the truth. Casey is gone and I’m done with him, but if you want to start at least do it like a man and leave my kids out of it. Their A students, only two underclassman to make all region, and have never been in trouble in school or by the law. Take your cowardice out on me not them

12 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

You’re no stranger to preaching poison either, you apparently just don’t have the stones to put your name on it.   

Don’t act like you didn’t get on here and dog Tate or the administration when he was hired, then somewhere along the line start sticking up for him... 

That is true, like I’ve said I have never met Casey Tate. However I do know and think Nick was done wrong at GC and GC reep what they sow. 

So back to the real topic, what are the chances Grundy Co. will hire someone from the outside?  Politics aside, if that's possible, is there at least a small portion of board members or administration that WANT to see GC be successful in academics and athletics that are willing to take on the good ol' boy system, or is it beyond that?

1.  Hire the dude from Manchester.  All american coach with all american talent.  Apparently associates with some big time coaches too.

2.  I have an old friend from GC that I meet on the Pelham exit once a month.  He brings me 4 mason jars every time.

3.  This same friend introduced me to another dude that I can buy car parts from, anything from bumpers, wheels, seats, blocks, trannys, rear-ends, mirrors.  You name it, he has it or can get it.   Any make and model you can imagine.

5 minutes ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

That is true, like I’ve said I have never met Casey Tate. However I do know and think Nick was done wrong at GC and GC reep what they sow. 

I agree Nick was done wrong, him and his brother are great offensive minded coachs and should be coaching football somewhere.

Your shots at Nunley and his kids are off the mark,  unwarranted, and admittingly spoken like and old bat who does little other then continue school house gossip.

Edited by ImaSavage

6 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

I agree Nick was done wrong, him and his brother are great offensive minded coachs and should be coaching football somewhere.

Your shots at Nunley and his kids are off the mark,  unwarranted, and admittingly spoken like and old bat who does little other then continue school house gossip.

Nothing against his Children, I hear they are great kids and Athletes. Daddy however “seems” ,don’t know him, like a Very very loose cannon which 0 coaches want near their program.

10 minutes ago, hollowman said:

So back to the real topic, what are the chances Grundy Co. will hire someone from the outside?  Politics aside, if that's possible, is there at least a small portion of board members or administration that WANT to see GC be successful in academics and athletics that are willing to take on the good ol' boy system, or is it beyond that?

1.  Hire the dude from Manchester.  All american coach with all american talent.  Apparently associates with some big time coaches too.

2.  I have an old friend from GC that I meet on the Pelham exit once a month.  He brings me 4 mason jars every time.

3.  This same friend introduced me to another dude that I can buy car parts from, anything from bumpers, wheels, seats, blocks, trannys, rear-ends, mirrors.  You name it, he has it or can get it.   Any make and model you can imagine.

Has Manchester dude wore out his welcome?

6 minutes ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

Has Manchester dude wore out his welcome?

My BIL tells me that he wore his welcome out after the first couple of years.  It's been said all along that he would probably ride Taylor's coattail out of town after AT graduates.  BIL also tells me that there's a long line of willing participants that would like to get their hands on him.  Literally.  As in put their hands on him. LOL

Edited by hollowman

9 minutes ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

Nothing against his Children, I hear they are great kids and Athletes. Daddy however “seems” ,don’t know him, like a Very very loose cannon which 0 coaches want near their program.

Funny because lots of coaches have expressed otherwise to me.  But you admittingly don’t know the guy , so you’re clearly in a positon to pass judgement because you’ve heard something from the Grundy County Rumor mill, so you’ll go with that.  He’s a brutally honest individual who doesn’t sugar coat it and only got on here because Casey refused to meet with him in person.    

What I find hilarious about it is you’re now dogging him (a person with a 1st person perspective of the situation) for doing what you did from a gossip girl perspective , that somehow makes him a bad guy, but you you’re all right because ??? 

Next time anyone ask’s for the opinion of a troglodyte, mouth breathing, neandthral, that likes to hide behind his “sister” and coacht screenname, well call out Dixiefanboy20 by name ?? Until that time............wvL3_y.gif 

Edited by ImaSavage

20 minutes ago, hollowman said:

I hope grundy hires someone who doesn’t know anything or anyone in grundy. Grundy needs an outsider and hopefully with a military background because those military guys could care less about all the other junk, and they demand  discipline and that’ll be perfect for those kids.

• Upvote 1