#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You guys are delusional is you believe that. 

No there is a factor involved Devilman that has to be considered say the vote is close and they need a tie breaker, well this game could very well decide the Mr. Football 4 A. Then again maybe it was the Elizabethton game. One thing is for sure this game definitely could very well be considered.

I know most people on here refuse to change their opinion even when faced with facts, but this excerpt below is directly from the TSSAA press release today that named the three finalists.  This makes it very clear that the winner has already been selected AND that is was based off regular season performance.

"A committee of statewide sports writers selected winners based on performance in the 2017 regular season. Academics and character were also taken into consideration. High school head coaches and members of the media nominated the finalists."

12 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

I know most people on here refuse to change their opinion even when faced with facts, but this excerpt below is directly from the TSSAA press release today that named the three finalists.  This makes it very clear that the winner has already been selected AND that is was based off regular season performance.

"A committee of statewide sports writers selected winners based on performance in the 2017 regular season. Academics and character were also taken into consideration. High school head coaches and members of the media nominated the finalists."

But they can change it if they want tooooo :roflol:

sounds like a bunch of Hillary supporters lol 

Greeneville is small and slow on the line. The running backs couldn’t outrun a snail. The recievers couldn’t get open if you paid them. The defense as a whole just stands there at lets you do whatever. But man the qb is the worst of them all. He couldn’t even throw the ball out of bounds if he tried. No way Greeneville can win this game. They are just awful awful awful. 

10 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville is small and slow on the line. The running backs couldn’t outrun a snail. The recievers couldn’t get open if you paid them. The defense as a whole just stands there at lets you do whatever. But man the qb is the worst of them all. He couldn’t even throw the ball out of bounds if he tried. No way Greeneville can win this game. They are just awful awful awful. 

OK I am going to hold you to that statement.! I would never say that about the Mavericks. We shall see if that comes true Friday Night! :)

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

OK I am going to hold you to that statement.! I would never say that about the Mavericks. We shall see if that comes true Friday Night! :)

46 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

I certainly appreciate it and that is good to hear. Thank you for the research!