#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am sure they can change there vote. As Nov 27 is long way off until announcement.

Yea your right just like you were when you said they would change this game to be @ Ac for some dumb reason. Are you seriously that crazy to think they would allow such a thing? Geez man I gave you too much credit. Bahahaha

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yea your right just like you were when you said they would change this game to be @ Ac for some dumb reason. Are you seriously that crazy to think they would allow such a thing? Geez man I gave you too much credit. Bahahaha

Well next year Greeneville will be making the trip up to AC.... It all works out...lol If we both make it...

Edited by Space3

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I am a lot like the Maverick football team I do not discount anything and more importantly do not give up because anything is possible. You see your playing the Mavericks and you did not think that was possible LOL :)

17 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

This should be a great game.One thing the winner of this game needs to remember.This game only wins you another round and nothing more.If your a player for either team, the best advice anyone can give you is work hard this week and don't read any of this crap or anything in a paper or watch any news what so ever.Have your parents record it and play it back after your team is done.I work with a young man that went to the state semi finals several years ago for another team and he just ask me the other day if I could show him some old coacht stuff because he had never seen it .I looked it up and thank goodness I was nice towards his school .Sometimes I get reminded by football parents of less successful football teams,that their kids are not as lucky as many others and have feelings just like those playing on the best teams.We Devil fans are very lucky and have to remember when we leave the area as the only representatives of NET,that other schools and fans from this area are also represented by the Devils.Our team from the coaches to every player has a lot of class and win or lose,these guys will shake hands and either take a loss or a win like a man should.Go Devils !

I then remind them they sent their kids to Clinton or Campbell Co. :P Where are ya hog? Good post BatmanDevil!

3 hours ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

As far as who's the better qb. I’ve saw both Ballard & Martin in person and I have to give the edge to Ballard without a question. 

He’s a better passer and runner who mows down defenders. He’s the coach’s son who’s been around football 24/7 and I believe he wins Mr.Football and BlueCross Bowl MVP! 

You obviously don't know the history of Martin's family in sports and their involvement. He is just carrying on the family tradition the same way they performed.

Edited by Foxman43

11 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

I then remind them they sent their kids to Clinton or Campbell Co. :P Where are ya hog? Good post BatmanDevil!

LOL I think I seen I guy in the Crowd at the Space needle today that looks just like Hog and looked really Sad! He took up my offer on previous post! LOL :) skip town go to Seattle and hide your butt!