#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Ok it's Wednesday...getting closer to gametime.  I am interested in everyone's opinion about how each team game plans for this one.  Nobody has really stopped the Anderson County passing game this year...i know folks have said you have to bring pressure, but I am sure many teams have tried that and it has not worked. 

On defense, does Greeneville play coverage and opt for a bend-but-dont-break style of defense, or do they bring the house and lock up AC's receivers man-to-man and let their athletes try and take over?

I have to think that neither team wants to get in a shootout.  So i really think this one will be lower scoring than everyone thinks.  I think each team will try to run the ball and go with short passes to possess the ball, and take a few deep shots to keep the defense honest.

Let's talk some X's and O's for once!!

13 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

I will say that AC has the best coaching staffs in the state of TN. GO Mavs!!!

Can not dispute what I don't know but I'd probably have to put the Maryville staff into the mix of the best staff in the state.I think Greeneville has the best staff in NET without a question.I seen first hand a very talented DB team going up and down the field in the first half and didn't score in the 2nd against Greeneville.

7 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Can not dispute what I don't know but I'd probably have to put the Maryville staff into the mix of the best staff in the state.I think Greeneville has the best staff in NET without a question.I seen first hand a very talented DB team going up and down the field in the first half and didn't score in the 2nd against Greeneville.

Your right, one thing for sure we all 3 have a pretty good coaches....lol

• Upvote 1