Austin East vs Alcoa THE REMATCH....

Turtle

12 minutes ago, Turtle said:

He was suspended the whole day.  Meaning left before 10AM and that's a whole day.   Another thing, I wouldn't necessarily say they ROLLED AE last time.  1st half yes  but second half NO....But you all won't give AE their props because you keep saying Rankin took his foot off the gas.  

I didn’t say it, Rankin said it and it most certainly showed. If you can’t admit that, there’s just no reason to talk with you. Alcoa was simply the better team. A much better team in fact...

o77s4g.jpg

Edited by Throwdeslant

6 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

I didn’t say it, Rankin said it and it most certainly showed. If you can’t admit that, there’s just no reason to talk with you. Alcoa was simply the better team. A much better team in fact...

Alcoa was the better team that night YES... But its playoff time and AE will give Alcoa a different game this week.  Tell Rankin to put some RESPECK on AE's name.  

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Ok, I can agree with you on that one.   I guess there's not much else to say until the game Friday.  Good Luck ! 

And you don’t think Alcoa is capable of giving a different game to AE??? C’mon man. We did very little the first time around. Just pure smash mouth football. Was no reason to do anything else with a 21-0 lead.  There is so much more in the playbook. I promise...

Good luck to you and safe travels.

Edited by Throwdeslant

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

And you don’t think Alcoa is capable of giving a different game to AE??? C’mon man. We did very little the first time around. Just pure smash mouth football. Was no reason to do anything else with a 21-0 lead.  There is so much more in the playbook. I promise...

Like I said, it'll be a different AE team this come around.  They know what's at stake.  Good luck!!