Da Haven

dannyq

On 4/6/2018 at 8:37 AM, kwc said:

Somebody got an offer from Louisville. Want to guess who it was? It was Melvin ... who did you think I was talking about?

DaDPwH_X0AQ5FS4.jpg

Melvin got another offer. This one is from the Big 10. According to Woody Womack at Riv_als, it seems that the people at Pudue want Melvin to be a Boilermaker! The list of schools offering this young man scholarships is continuing to grow! According to Riv_als, Melvin has seven (7) schols showing interest, and five (5) have offered scholarships. If you add Purdue, which Riv_als hasn't done at the time that I typed this, then the list of offers is up to six (6), with eight (8) showing interest.

Edited by kwc

On 4/6/2018 at 8:44 AM, kwc said:

Jacobi Rice is starting to get a whole lot of love these days as well. It seems that the Austin Peay Governors have offered a scholarship, as well as, the UT Martin Skyhawks! That makes 3 offers total, to date.

The number of schools jumping on the Jacobi Rice train is growing as well. It seems that Western Illinois has thrown their name into the hat with a scholorship offer. The list is now up to four (4) offers ... TSU, Austin Peay, UT Martin, and now Western Illinois.

Edited by kwc

On 3/12/2018 at 8:30 AM, kwc said:

Well, well, well., the University of Tennessee has offered 2020 Whitehaven LB Bryson Eason. I guess they decided to jump into the mix. Welcome aboard UT. I guess "It's better Late then Never".

At the time that I am typing this, according to Riv_als, the list of schools to offer Bryson is at ten (10), eleven (11) are showing interest.

Edited by kwc

88.5FM and C19TV came by Whitehaven on Sunday and shot some footage of the camp and interviewed some of the student-ahletes. Good exposure all around especially to those who need to get their name out there.

Edited by kwc

I don't know how I overlooked this one. According to Woody Womack with Riv_als, , class of 2020 LB, Martavious French received an offer from the U of M. According to Martavious' Riv_als profile, at the time of this being posted, Martavious has eight (8) schools showing interest. Memphis, Arkansas, Iowa State, Mississippi State, Purdue, Vandy, Florida State, and Ole Miss.

Check Out Martavious' HUDL video of his sophomore season highlights.

Edited by kwc

On 3/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, kwc said:

Keveon Mullins, a 4-star recruit by most recruiting services has made a verbal committment to play football at the University of Memphis. It seems that coach Norvel is getting some of the SEC caliber local recruits to shun the SEC and stay home. Good for them.

Keveon's Twitter release.

Edited by kwc