#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

hope to see lovemytigers and leadfarmer both in burley next week. I seriously doubt the atmosphere will be as electric as it was last night, but who knows, it will again be the only HS football game for miles and miles around so hopefully alot of the neutral fans and even all the local greene devil haters will show up and make this another awesome HS atmosphere. I hope you guys win your appeal and liggett gets to play but even without him i understand yall have a pretty good passing attack too. i think by now, opposing teams have figured out that running on us is basically a futile effort...either way, looking forward to this game. it's always fun to see teams we arent use to seeing and i hope you guys have a great trip and experience to greeneville. for the most part, we're pretty hospitable folks up here

Wish I could make it brother but have to work.Look forward to a great vid and hope the Devils can play with less mistakes next week and get off to a better start.Go Devils

4 hours ago, BVDevil said:

hope to see lovemytigers and leadfarmer both in burley next week. I seriously doubt the atmosphere will be as electric as it was last night, but who knows, it will again be the only HS football game for miles and miles around so hopefully alot of the neutral fans and even all the local greene devil haters will show up and make this another awesome HS atmosphere. I hope you guys win your appeal and liggett gets to play but even without him i understand yall have a pretty good passing attack too. i think by now, opposing teams have figured out that running on us is basically a futile effort...either way, looking forward to this game. it's always fun to see teams we arent use to seeing and i hope you guys have a great trip and experience to greeneville. for the most part, we're pretty hospitable folks up here

My nerves are shot after the chaos that ensued last night! So I’m just hoping Liggett can play and we have a good old fashioned football game instead of feeling like we were playing in a gang/ streetfight/boxing match. Thanks for the invite-I never miss a Tigers game so I will be there! Go Tigers!!

I hope you guys are full strength and there are no what if's after the game.I also hope the Devils play a little more disciplined game next week.100 yards of penalties ,blocked punt for TD and another turnover out of the gate  will get you beat in most games.Devils need to speed that kick up on punts.you better know they will look at our game film and come after it next week.

11 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I hope you guys are full strength and there are no what if's after the game.I also hope the Devils play a little more disciplined game next week.100 yards of penalties ,blocked punt for TD and another turnover out of the gate  will get you beat in most games.Devils need to speed that kick up on punts.you better know they will look at our game film and come after it next week.

I hope so too BatmanDevil.  It's in the hands of the TSSAA now. 

Hope the appeal works out for MC. We Greene fans remembers the Maplewood boys from 2010 & 2011.  I don't recall having as much trouble out of them.  We did have some trouble out of Trezavant back 2010.

Looking forward to this 4th round game with MC.  Should be a great game and atmosphere.  Hope MC brings all their fans with them.  

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

Lead can’t wait to host you guys Friday! Best place to watch a game and last nights game was electric! We can’t come out flat again this week. We’ve done that 2 weeks in a row. Being down 21 isn’t Greeneville football. But it’s a testament to the Greeneville team for not giving up. The balled in the second half and honestly Anderson County couldn’t stop them