#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

This is for you Mavdad.   That crap you said about cheating; it really made me angry and I retaliated back in a way that is not my typical  character.  Sometimes we should call like it is and sometimes we need hold our tongue.  This is one of those times I should have held my tongue.   However, I do not agree with what you said.  I know your angry and hurt about the loss!  I wanted to apologize for calling you a SL! 

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

Where are the go to places for a meal up there?

Btw if you do go by pals you may regret it...because you can’t have it down there in middle Tn when you want it lol. Get some frenchy fries and I recommend a large! The sweet tea is on point as well. Don’t get me started on the big pal :mrgreen:

here you go though. Try not to let your mouth water lol https://www.palsweb.com/

• Upvote 2

Just now, DevilMan03 said:

Btw if you do go by pals you may regret it...because you can’t have it down there in middle Tn when you want it lol. Get some frenchy fries and I recommend a large! The sweet tea is on point as well. Don’t get me started on the big pal :mrgreen:

here you go though. Try not to let your mouth water lol https://www.palsweb.com/

Lol do they do their large like 5 guys and give you a grocery sack full?

1 hour ago, MavDad67 said:

Honestly, if we lost fair and square, I would be congratulating and not criticizing. I am not a sore loser, no matter what you think! The fact is there were pictures of Greenville players making vague threats against our QB that surfaced before the game, some intentionally sought to injure him and then two of our biggest play makers kept losing their helmets, multiple times causing them to have to sit out. Hmmm, wonder how that happened?? There are also pictures of Greenville players grabbing facemasks and trying to pull helmets off

That’s what happens when you put little boys in with grown men! Get over it btw ask your boy number #25 how he liked Mr. Youngblood running him over multiple times get out of here with that bull crap helmet stuff man take the loss and use it as motivation for next year. Maybe the helmets wouldn’t come off if you’d put the adjustable clicking chin straps the helmet wouldn’t come off. Instead you all wanna go buy fireworks instead of updating your equipment!