Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

Saw someone said LC is a slight favorite but Cornersville was ranked 7th in the State  LC 9th..All the sportswriters picked Cornersville.Someone said it wasnt just Knoxville.From all over the State.Didnt see Jackson Sun,Commercial Appeal,Union City Messenger.Doesnt matter.Closest paper here and their sportwriter,Mike Smith picked Hillcrest to beat Lake Co.Guess because they beat Dresden.Maybe should have looked at Hillcrest -Freedom Prep score and Hillcrest-Westwood score and compared them to Lake Co scores.Or get out of Dyer Co once in a while.But like the Huntingdon -Cornersville game,LC dominated the Dresden game overall except the scoreboard.It happens.Could happen tomorrow night either way due to turnovers etc.Plus LC has a long trip by bus.Dont know how that comes to play.Plus Cornersville going to have a huge crowd,tail gating,country band playing starting at noon.So they gonna be fired up

Edited by mrbigster

Guest Guideman50
55 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

Dez is gonna dominate this game. No if in that sentence. You can't stop him PERIOD... You won't stop Dez you won't stop Tebow you won't stop Puckett and you won't stop Tubbs... Or Blevins or Matheny or Dockery... PICK YOUR POISON GUYS WHO YOU GONNA FOCUS ON!!!

What he said

Guest Guideman50
16 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Undisputed is doing very well at dethroning you        Dang I get off here anf have to catch up about 15 pages

Fresh turkey leg and popcorn for the show, with a glass of Santo, enjoying he thread

Guest Guideman50
12 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I know one thing.A team thats only thrown the ball about 2 percent on the year,hopefully isnt very comfortable throwing the ball.Id put everyo d on the line and play the run and bump their receivers at the line of scrimmage.

I’d say your spot on

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I know one thing.A team thats only thrown the ball about 2 percent on the year,hopefully isnt very comfortable throwing the ball.Id put everyo d on the line and play the run and bump their receivers at the line of scrimmage.

Bigster Bigster Bigster.... Now you know we don't have to do anything special on defense... We can line up just like we've lined up against everybody else and our Defense will dominate the line of scrimmage and our linebackers... the best in the state in my opinion... will hit so hard they will begin to tippy toe... Cornersville can not play with the Falcons!!! Nobody has stopped us all year and judging by the film I've watched this won't even be close... Sorry to hurt your feelings on thanksgiving but somebody has to get on here and tell the truth... It's funny listening to these cville fans with all this hope.

Guest Guideman50
9 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

Bigster Bigster Bigster.... Now you know we don't have to do anything special on defense... We can line up just like we've lined up against everybody else and our Defense will dominate the line of scrimmage and our linebackers... the best in the state in my opinion... will hit so hard they will begin to tippy toe... Cornersville can not play with the Falcons!!! Nobody has stopped us all year and judging by the film I've watched this won't even be close... Sorry to hurt your feelings on thanksgiving but somebody has to get on here and tell the truth... It's funny listening to these cville fans with all this hope.

Confidence and film don’t lie, take it easy UD, they have to digest this slowly

13 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

Look genius y'all lost 2 games so at least twice this year y'all have been stopped. The only way you can say nobody has stopped y'all is to be 13-0. We can all see by the record that y'all have been stopped, so make sensible statements or go back to your parent's basement and continue playing video games and leave this to the adults.

• Like 1

Just now, Guideman50 said:

Confidence and film don’t lie, take it easy UD, they have to digest this slowly

They've been lying... lol telling themselves they can compete at our level. Ha ha ha hee hee hee ho ho ho EAT THAT TURKEY BULLDAWGS EAT IT UP!!! And be thankful for family and friends and health and the season that y'all had this year. BECAUSE ITS OVER OVER OVER TOMORROW NIGHT.